Thread: KC Elbows of 6 Elbows, Hows your twice elbowed head???

KC Elbows of 6 Elbows, Hows your twice elbowed head???

KC Elbows of 6 Elbows, Hows your twice elbowed head???

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Its much better now after a good night of bed.

A good night of bed
    helped your twice elbowed head??
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

You heard what I said
    'bout my twice elbowed head
    though if it were a concussion
    I might now be dead.

If you were dead it would be a crime
    who else would give us these cute little rhymes??

Badger

And who else could impel poor Sharky to whine?
    I'm afraid the poor boy's at the end of his twine.
    I suspect by day ten I shall be on Ignore
    For he's already fed up, and it only day four.

Do you feel bad making poor Sharky cry?
    like the time he forgot to zip his fly
    Oh KC,you should feel very bad
    Now I bet Sharky goes & tells his dad

I just puked.. are u happy now?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

You just puked,but happy we are
    you can puke ,but not in my car

Yes, those air fresheners
    only go just so far.

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.