Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple attackers

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    ok, but if you really want to get on the Official List, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that...
    So, can we rehash the list yet?

And I'm usually a pretty nice guy, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    You can't honestly sit there and tell me this isn't true about a lot of CMA.
    oh it is true. it is sadly true. there are so many bad schools out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

We have to feed trolls, but of course trolls feed us a little. The only difference is, we take a polite break in the convo, excuse ourselves, and throw that nasty-tasting ordure up in the bathroom, wipe our mouths, and politely decline from eating it again.

As for the idiot part. I'm not saying you're an idiot. But I wouldn't say you're not an idiot.

Okay, okay, you're an idiot. Happy?
    You need to meditate. You'll find that if you exercise a certain amount of self-control throughout the entire day, you won't have to waste your time worrying about throwing up, so you can get to where you were before. And, if you do meditate already, you have the meditating skills of an amateur. Buddhism can be good for you. There's a lot in there about ending your suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    You need to meditate. And eat granola. And then you can be just like me! A clueless idiot!
    this just in!
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 07-21-2010 at 09:06 PM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

RonH goes a little beyond troll

new label

Deuche
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Deuche
    a big bag of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    this just in!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

u should recieve an award

seriously
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

RonH goes a little beyond troll
    new label
    Deuche
    Popularism from the peanut gallery doesn't help the arguments of Shaolin Wookie or golden arhat. A dog pile mockery does nothing to change the substance of what's actually said by them. Whatever the reasoning you've got for doing such a thing, it isn't working. You, and every other person that's doing the same thing in this thread, are failing miserably.

You need to get rid of your debating F game and try to go for something higher. Pretty much anything would be an improvement over this drivel. Even not posting anymore in this thread is an improvement for you, but I don't see it happening.

cjurakpt Guest
    Ron and Neal should get togther...can you imagine the two of them having a conversation?

sorry for my behavior

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    Popularism from the peanut gallery doesn't help the arguments of Shaolin Wookie or golden arhat. A dog pile mockery does nothing to change the substance of what's actually said by them. Whatever the reasoning you've got for doing such a thing, it isn't working. You, and every other person that's doing the same thing in this thread, are failing miserably.

You need to get rid of your debating F game and try to go for something higher. Pretty much anything would be an improvement over this drivel. Even not posting anymore in this thread is an improvement for you, but I don't see it happening.

DEUCHE
    Bless you

cjurakpt Guest
    I think we may be updating the Official Do Not Reply To List very soon...

RonH (aka DUECHE)

why don't you just go e.d. and let the insult bounce off of you, uh, I mean limp
    Bless you

cjurakpt Guest
    RonH (aka DUECHE)

why don't you just go e.d. and let the insult bounce off of you, uh, I mean limp
    bodhi: just out of curiosity, if I decide to post direct links to other threads illustrating why I think that RonH is beyond hope when it comes to having a normal discussion (like this one: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...stories&page=2) or if I cut and paste stuff summarizing our interrractions (like here: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=104) and he gets all bent out of shape (like he did here: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=129) and complains to the mods, do you think I'm going to get in trouble?; mind you, this is all hypothetical, I'm not actually posting links (like this one: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...6&postcount=23), only wondering if I should be more prudent in the future, instead of behaving in a way that he considers irresponsible? (such as linking to here: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...8&postcount=11)
    anyway, just asking...

BTW, am I the only one that get the irony of this thread's title yet?
    Last edited by cjurakpt; 09-06-2007 at 07:25 PM.

cjurakpt: You seem angry. You should ask Ron to send you a long distance qi ball of bliss. You'll start spontaneously healing everyone around you; it'll grow exponentially until billions are healed. Ron once told me to have a nice day, and a week later there was no more cancer in India. Your skepticism is really holding you back.

Brian- Just kidding. Ron never told me to have a nice day.
    "I will annihilate you using a combination of martial taiji, bagua, and krav maga. Now grab my arm with one hand on my wrist and the other one on my elbow... it has to be right on the elbow or it won't work." -Dale Gribble

Quote Originally Posted by brianK View Post

cjurakpt: You seem angry.
    how do I seem?

You should ask Ron to send you a long distance qi ball of bliss.

You'll start spontaneously healing everyone around you; it'll grow exponentially until billions are healed.
    I can send you a ball of something if you give me a postal address. Everyone around you will instantly be aware of it, the local cats will even start to howl, we'll just call it "chi" for now

Ron once told me to have a nice day, and a week later there was no more cancer in India
    and Ron cited that event as evidence of his theories in 12 different threads
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....