Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Multiple attackers

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    awwwwhh and u said u were going !!!
    Neal?.....

I wish I had more time to debate the troll, but John Takeshi showed up at EF today, and his troll fu is deep and requires much attention. Between that and the UFC, I'm all booked up tonight.

Brian
    "I will annihilate you using a combination of martial taiji, bagua, and krav maga. Now grab my arm with one hand on my wrist and the other one on my elbow... it has to be right on the elbow or it won't work." -Dale Gribble

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by brianK View Post
    I wish I had more time to debate the troll, but John Takeshi showed up at EF today, and his troll fu is deep and requires much attention. Between that and the UFC, I'm all booked up tonight.

Brian
    you noticed that, right? I was surprised to see him - looks like he took some people unawares at first - Iwas going to post a warning, but figured let him have some fun (that should make it apparrant how fun and games oriented I am!)

actually, I'm surprised that RonH hasn't put in an appearance there - he'd find more than enough people willing to subscribe to his outlook and / or debate him ad absurdum in a manner more to his liking

hey Ron - do us all a favor - go play with some people who will appreciate you - obviously we are just a bunch of hoi polloi ingrates:
    http://www.emptyflower.com/cgi-bin/y...B.cgi/YaBB.cgi

EF guys are more savvy than you think, and I'll bust that little troll right quick if he shows up just like I did with John.

Brian
    "I will annihilate you using a combination of martial taiji, bagua, and krav maga. Now grab my arm with one hand on my wrist and the other one on my elbow... it has to be right on the elbow or it won't work." -Dale Gribble

Quote Originally Posted by brianK View Post
    EF guys are more savvy than you think, and I'll bust that little troll right quick if he shows up just like I did with John.

Brian
    You won't be able to bust him, because he'll go all elastic on you and none of your strikes will be able to harm him. There's a rumor he can even withstand a Gene Ching crotch kick by making his privates go limp, so how could you possibly stand a chance?
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

Our latest ezine offering - please share!

Whacha gonna do when they come for you? READ The Multiple Attacker Quandary by Phil Humphries

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Whacha gonna do when they come for you?
    How about the counter-intuitive defense of getting your back to a wall? that is, to cut down the number of attackers that can get close. One master I trained multi-attacks with even recommended backing into corners, so we would pick-off one attacker at a time...