Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Multiple attackers

Quote Originally Posted by yutyeesam View Post
    Only problem is, he'll reincarnate. You know, like Neilhytholt-->Lunghushan-->RonH-->?

you're right, we'll have to cut his head off, fill his mouth with garlic and pound a wooden stake into his heart, THEN throw him off the bridge
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

no no no, you have to cremate and spread the ashes to the four winds.

cjurakpt Guest
    see, this is exactly what I was saying from the very first time he offered to "teach" me about "energy healing way back on our "what is chi" discussion: we disagreed about our respective approaches, my whole contenntion was that he lacked the training to understand how a professional handles working with people versus an amateur - his response was to tell me I didn't know enough about energy healing and offered to instrut me; of course, I declined, noting that I hadn't asked for instruction, wasn't interested in it, and clearly thought the whole thing was a load of crap to begin with

so now he's doing the same with others, offering them his services out of his boundless compassion

BS!!!!!

this is not compassion, it's an ego-driven superiority complex; Ron doesn't use his powers for good he uses them as a way to make believe he is superior - and the way he does it, it's typical energy healing BS - the old "I can tell something deep and dark about you that you don't even realize about yourself"; he is basically so insecure that he has created areality in his mind where he personally is responsbile for people "spontaneously" resolving old illnesses just because he "sent them energy"; it's quackery of the highest order, charlatanism at its best - fortunately, he's the only one being bamboozled, since he basically does this without their knowledge!

the sad thing, he seems to think I and others actually take himseriously and that we post in hopes of trying to get a response out of him - hey Ron-o - I know you're not gonna respond to me, I don't care - if I write something, it's because it's fun to basically play along with your little troll game, that's about it; what's more, as I suspected, even when I "broke" your little rule about posting links to out chi discussion, what did you do? tell on me like you said you would? all talk...

now let me point out something funny - when he first got all "I am not going to talk to you anymore because you said mean things to me", it was just a few of us, before a larger number of people started responding to him - me, Dave, KF and 1bad5 were blacklisted because we called his BS for what it was; interestingly enough now, he's on to round two of this, with a whole new group of people (Shaolin Wookie, Golden Arhat, BrianK, Bodhitree, SaintSage) calling him on it the same way, and some insulting him way worse than we did (well, ok, be fair, except Dave...) - now instead of ignoring them, he's actually taking it - why? simple - because he realizes that it's not just a few stray voices but the entire crowd who think he's a nut job and that he's running out of people! at this rate, putting anyone who "offends" him on ignore will mean in short term he'll have a blank screen when he signs ono the forum

anyway, his trolling m/o was fun for a while - it was like Neal on 'ludes; but now it's just getting boring...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    no no no, you have to cremate and spread the ashes to the four winds.
    From a Folger's tin, Big Lebowski style.
    The 10 Elements of Choy Lay Fut:
    Kum, Na, Gwa, Sau, Chop, Pow, Kup, Biu, Ding, Jong

The 13 Principles of Taijiquan:
    Ward Off, Roll Back, Press, Push, Pluck, Elbow, Shoulder, Split, Forward, Back, Left, Right, Central Equilibrium

And it doesn't hurt to practice stuff from:
    Mounts, Guards, and Side Mounts!

Austin Kung-Fu Academy

The Dude Abides!

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post

well, ok, be fair, except Dave...
    Chris, you are angry and insensitive, and I am insulted, so I am NOT going to ignore you, but you need to meditate, on the meaning of granola in your colon and upon what it is like to hug a tree while wearing an adult diaper, then you can understand the Dao as it really is, and become one with it all

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Chris, you are angry and insensitive, and I am insulted, so I am NOT going to ignore you, but you need to meditate, on the meaning of granola in your colon and upon what it is like to hug a tree while wearing an adult diaper, then you can understand the Dao as it really is, and become one with it all
    Dave, your compassion is boundless, but if I deconstruct your motivation, it is abundantly clear that you are envious of the fact that I need a size 108 diaper to contain my "tree"; as for the rest, my colon is just fine, it sends you its fondest regards...

BTW, is NealH going to respond to this or is he just going to lurk and watch as his whole little world comes crashing down around his ears? will I be able to sleep tonight if he doesn't? curse himand his unholy powers...

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSage View Post
    I call BS.
    Oh, it is a shame you, too, have allowed yourself to be this way.

Your compassion is pity.
    No, it's sympathy. If you look at the definitions of pity and sympathy, you will see they are not the same. It is not my fault you want to strip the specific and blatant context that I have used and replace it with another.

You think are better than the other people, you think you're "more enlightened" in someway.
    We are all more enlightened than everyone else in our own way. So what?

You call your perspective "less narrow"
    Because it is. That isn't my fault.

Being edit:

Let's take an example from the last page, okay?

cjurakpt: 'now let me point out something funny - when he first got all "I am not going to talk to you anymore because you said mean things to me", it was just a few of us, before a larger number of people started responding to him - me, Dave, KF and 1bad5 were blacklisted because we called his BS for what it was; interestingly enough now, he's on to round two of this, with a whole new group of people (Shaolin Wookie, Golden Arhat, BrianK, Bodhitree, SaintSage) calling him on it the same way, and some insulting him way worse than we did (well, ok, be fair, except Dave...) - now instead of ignoring them, he's actually taking it - why? simple - because he realizes that it's not just a few stray voices but the entire crowd who think he's a nut job and that he's running out of people! at this rate, putting anyone who "offends" him on ignore will mean in short term he'll have a blank screen when he signs ono the forum'

Because of his far more limited perspective than mine, he lumps all these discussions I've had with many others together and says they should all be on my do no speak with list. His more limited perspective disregards the truth. The truth that the disussions were not the same. This here is nothing about ego. It's about fact. Objective fact. Facts, which cjurakpt is incapable of seeing because of his more limited perspective. He thinks it has something to do with whether or not someone thinks I'm a nut job or offends me. That is furthest from the truth.

End edit.

but talk as though your perspective was flawless as that of God or Dao.
    That's a hasty assumption on your part. I have never outright said or suggested in the slightest that my way is completely and without a doubt the best way over any other that has ever been, currently is or ever will be.

Take the examples of being in a heavy bag or taking an elbow to the face. The methods I have described in part are what I would do. It has no baring on whether it is the only true way to do it or not, nor is it a reflection on what someone else might do. Both examples were presented to me and asked what I specifically would do.

You are adding a context to what I have said. What you might read as a view that is flawless is actually me being able to stick to and support my positions, while the other side mostly throws food from the peanut gallery because they are unwilling, for whatever reason, to produce a substantial counterargument. They believe in yelling down the competition, where the majority has purview over what is correct in the objective and absolute sense. Where strength is not taken from substance of thought and deed, but in numbers, regardless of what that shared view is. To confuse the issue and make enough noise that those that don't hold their view will go silently away and they can feel good about themselves because of their 'victory'.

I will say this. In my opinion, this post of yours that I'm quoting is actually one of the better posts in this thread for some time.

You speak to the forum as though you are a wise old man who has blessed us by coming down from the mountain.
    I have a lot of knowledge and experience, as do a lot of others on this board. They come, they discuss. There's nothing that says I can't do the same. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have been able to have made my first post or any other post since.

You try to sound wise, but your words are filled with arrogance.
    That's only because you are placing my words in an arrogant context.

I am curious as to what you think of the others in this thread? The ones that post altered pictures in an effort to ridicule me. The ones that twist what I say around into something I specifically didn't say and then, mock the alteration. The ones that are displaying the actions of 'me, tooers' by dog piling their contempt in loud and obnoxious ways. What of them? Do you give them a free pass because you think I'm arrogant?

Your mountain is your ego, and you're not coming down, you're only rising higher and higher.
    My ego is my ego. A mountain is a mountain. For an analogy, this could have been better.

We can barely even hear you now.
    Then, why do the lot of them keep quoting me, accurate or not, and posting a response? If it really was true that they can barely hear me now, they wouldn't be making these posts in response to what I say.
    Last edited by RonH; 09-07-2007 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Adding an example

I think what everyone is trying to say is that you are a nutty, irrational, goofy, liar.

and of course a

DEUCHY DINGLEBERRY
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    Oh, the shame you, too, to have allowed myself to bbe limp this way. All I want is sympathy. If you ever looked at me, once you stopped laughing, you would pitty me. I have a club foot and only one eye. It is not my fault the kids after school used to strip me and throw me into the lake. Why do they treat me like an idiot?

Because I am. But that isn't my fault.

OK, it is....
    how many characters consitute 10?

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    I think what everyone is trying to say is that you are a nutty, irrational, goofy, liar.

and of course a
    What you don't understand is that it's not about that at all, regardless of how many times I say it and regardless of how I say it.

I think if RonH took up Shaolin Do and then challenge Rudy Abel to a fight, this thread would be a lot more entertaining, as of now, he's a bore

Pretty much guaranteed anytime somebody tells you they're more open-minded than you are, they're trying to convince themselves.

Everybody thinks they're more open-minded than the general public, just like everybody thinks they're better-than-average drivers. Doesn't play out too well logically, though, does it?

'Open-minded' is one of the premier bullsh!t terms of all time.
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

cjurakpt Guest
    welcome to the dingleberry zone - please leave all sense of reason and logic at the door; enjoy the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I think if RonH took up Shaolin Do and then challenge Rudy Abel to a fight, this thread would be a lot more entertaining, as of now, he's a bore

I'd challenge him to a thumb war, if he didn't have such oppressive power over me, because of my insecurities.