Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple attackers

oh come on, if after all this anyone ever bothers to enter into a discussion with fantasy land, LARP'ing, living in his own world, chi blasting "Ron" then they need to have their head examined......
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    The only way that one can truly cause one's body to fold around the impact of a fist or elbow, is if one puts on 400 lbs. and the fist and elbow sink into the fat man's flesh.
    The degree of being able to fold around an impacting item isn't required to be at the level that exists for gift wrapping around a box. All that's required is a significant bend within the body.

Any more right does not a rightness make in an argument that does not an argument make, with a poster that a troll makes.
    And, instead of owning up to what you have done by arguing a blatant strawman and then, proceeding to mock what I said, you have continued to show an increasing lack of a desire for honesty in the discussion.

But, I do know that you're better than that. You are better than the likes of Knifefighter and lkfmdc who can do nothing now, but just throw verbal barbs my way because I don't speak to them anymore. Their petty sniping continues to degrade their position, but they gave up caring about that. All they want to do now is try to get me rilled up enough that I'd be so mad that I'd actually speak to them again.

One example of it can be seen with that pic of the fat guy with the beer can that lkfmdc posted. The post after post of accusations that I'm LARPing. And, unless he's accusing me of being a meat salad, his proclamations that I'm a role-player are really nothing more than a desperate attempt to get me to interact with him again. The overgeneralized crap that like other internalists, I have no experience by Knifefighter.

So, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna let you cool off. Get it out of your system and when you have, we can continue this discussion more honestly and in a mature fashion. Acting with school yard rules is not conducive to an honest discussion and a free flow of ideas. When you have gotten it out of your system, post in this thread that you have or send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    And, instead of owning up to what you have done by arguing a blatant strawman and then, proceeding to mock what I said, you have continued to show an increasing lack of a desire for honesty in the discussion.
    No, that lack was on your part, when you said fighting is a form of dancing, that all it takes is a deft touch to thwart a punch, and that strength is irrelevant in fighting. Oh, and that other part about everything you've said in this and that other thread, and maybe everything in general.

But, I do know that you're better than that. You are better than the likes of Knifefighter and lkfmdc who can do nothing now, but just throw verbal barbs my way because I don't speak to them anymore.
    Troll 101: boost his ego, maybe he'll take you seriously.

Well, I am a belle for flattery. Comment on my biceps. Do you like them, suga?

The overgeneralized crap that like other internalists, I have no experience by Knifefighter.
    Problem is, they're right. Have you ever stood in front of a NHB fighter and had him throw down on you (even if light contact)? I did. It was quite frightening.....honest. And I'm an externalist (stupid word, anyways); an internalist would have been mincemeat. At least I had the good sense to bob and weave, jab, and kick low. Your roll backs=Oh my god, I just got KFO'd, and now I'm falling, and rolling back across the floor, and now I'm KO'd and drooling on the mat.....hey, my ward off is kind of like the motion I use to wipe off a table, so at least I'll be able to wipe my blood and drool off the mats. And hey, grasping the sparrow's tail is kind of like picking up my teeth, so at least I can use them there.

Tai Chi can be used with fighting applications. The question is, should it?

So, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna let you cool off. Get it out of your system and when you have, we can continue this discussion more honestly and in a mature fashion. Acting with school yard rules is not conducive to an honest discussion and a free flow of ideas. When you have gotten it out of your system, post in this thread that you have or send me a PM.
    I'm sorry. Here, I blew my cool. I admit it. Let's talk seriously on this issue. I love trolls, deep down. I really do.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 09-03-2007 at 11:24 AM.

All they want to do now is try to get me rilled up enough that I'd be so mad that I'd actually speak to them again..
    LOL... nope, don't care about talking to you one way or another. You just need to put up a video of you doing any one of the things you have advocated. Until then, you are full of sh!t.

I took a shot in the balls once, but because my balls were relaxed....
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

I'm sorry. Here, I blew my cool. I admit it. Let's talk seriously on this issue. I love trolls, deep down. I really do.
    I'm not sure which to believe. You have started to discuss the points of my post, as you had before, but given you definition of a troll, this could very well have been a way to get me to reply again, viewing a more civil discussion would be a boost to my ego. For most things in my life, ego doesn't factor in, so it wouldn't be a fctor, but the fact that your quote of me remains in your signature, especially when it was put in there during a time of increasing furtherance of gaining towards where you had gone earlier today makes me question the validity.

In the end, it boils down to seeing what happens.

No, that lack was on your part, when you said fighting is a form of dancing, that all it takes is a deft touch to thwart a punch, and that strength is irrelevant in fighting.
    First off, I didn't say it was a form of dancing. I said the martial arts version of ballet. The dancing version of martial arts is what's seen a lot in the performance pieces of several modern styles and solo competition events.

I said to treat it as mostly a dance, in the sense of smooth, graceful actions with not a lot of strength behind them. Not at the levels used to break concrete blocks. This was in reference to energy conservation.

And you don't need a lot of energy to defect an incoming limb/meelee weapon. You just need the amount needed to knock it off course. The severity of how much it's knocked off course doesn't have to be very far. A miss is still a miss, whether it's inches or feet. But, that does not mean to treat it entirely as a literal dance.

Troll 101: boost his ego, maybe he'll take you seriously.

Well, I am a belle for flattery. Comment on my biceps. Do you like them, suga?
    Where the hell have you been spending your online time? I've never come across that definition. I've always known it, as well as pretty much everyone else I've come across outside of this board, and including some on this one, as a troll being someone that flamebaits, causes trouble just to cause trouble.

Problem is, they're right.
    Only when viewing things in such an ultralimited perspective.

Have you ever stood in front of a NHB fighter and had him throw down on you (even if light contact)?
    I've sparred with wrestlers, grapplers, JMA people, middle eastern fighters, western europeans, CMAers, both armed and unarmed. Outside of sparring, I've run up against people with home made weapons (lead pipes, wrenches, pens, rocks, molatov c#cktails) and against others with knives, guns (actually fired with the bullets flying past me), explosives.

And before knifefighter goes and asks about video posting what I've said to back it up, the bad guys typically aren't accomodating. I don't get attacked by those wankers that are stupid enough to videotap who they assualt and post it online. Those people that do are not the smart attackers. That's why they're often posted by disaffected youth.

I did. It was quite frightening.....honest.
    You need to free yourself of your fear of loosing, of not being good enough.

And I'm an externalist (stupid word, anyways);
    It is technically accurate.

an internalist would have been mincemeat.
    A properly trained internalist would have been successful, as would a properly trained externalist.

Tai Chi can be used with fighting applications. The question is, should it?
    If you know what you're doing.

I've always known it, as well as pretty much everyone else I've come across outside of this board, and including some on this one, as a troll being someone that flamebaits, causes trouble just to cause trouble.
    A troll is someone who posts things that are false as if they were true... exactly what you do.

And before knifefighter goes and asks about video posting what I've said to back it up, the bad guys typically aren't accomodating. I don't get attacked by those wankers that are stupid enough to videotap who they assualt and post it online. Those people that do are not the smart attackers. That's why they're often posted by disaffected youth..
    I'm not saying you need to show videos of this.

I've sparred with wrestlers, grapplers, JMA people, middle eastern fighters, western europeans, CMAers, both armed and unarmed.
    These are the clips that would be easy for you to post. But of course, everyone knows you are not sparring with other people and that it will never happen.

cjurakpt Guest

the tally so far...

Offical RonH do not reply list:
    cjurakpt
    LKFMDC
    Knifefighter
    unkokusai
    1bad65

Status pending
    Shaolin Wookie
    Golden Arhat

Offical list of those who know RonH is a theoretical non-fighter who is completely full of sh!t.

cjurakpt
    LKFMDC
    Knifefighter
    unkokusai
    1bad65

Status pending
    Shaolin Wookie
    Golden Arhat[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Offical list of those who know RonH is a theoretical non-fighter who is completely full of sh!t.

cjurakpt
    LKFMDC
    Knifefighter
    unkokusai
    1bad65
    + street fighter

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by street_fighter View Post
    + street fighter
    ok, but if you really want to get on the Official List, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that...

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post

cjurakpt
    LKFMDC
    Knifefighter
    unkokusai
    1bad65

Status pending
    Shaolin Wookie
    Golden Arhat
    [/QUOTE]

i knew it from the beginning
    i want off the status pending list

lol
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

I think that list would include the names of 90% of the people who have read the thread. Anyone who thinks that they can win a fight by being all limp has never been in a fight. Period.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Where the hell have you been spending your online time? I've never come across that definition. I've always known it, as well as pretty much everyone else I've come across outside of this board, and including some on this one, as a troll being someone that flamebaits, causes trouble just to cause trouble.
    i fail to see the difference between u and a troll in fact if anything u've made me believe that u are a troll even more

Only when viewing things in such an ultralimited perspective.
    i think you are the one with the limited perspective
    what kind of martial artist throws concepts such as strength and weight out of the window
    accepting just his own view

hmmmmm

I've sparred with wrestlers, grapplers, JMA people, middle eastern fighters, western europeans, CMAers, both armed and unarmed
    almost everyone has sparred with a western european
    they make up most of the population of western europe and north america
    u never said what art they did

the same with middle eastern fighters

middle eastern fighters doing what ?

wrestlers and grapplers wait arent they the same thing ?
    its like sayn ive sparred with boxers and punchers

jma ppl ?
    oh i see
    hip to fist karate ppl ?
    oh wait no aikidoka who are just as deluded about fighting as you are !

. Outside of sparring, I've run up against people with home made weapons (lead pipes, wrenches, pens, rocks, molatov c#cktails) and against others with knives, guns (actually fired with the bullets flying past me), explosives.
    OMG I NEVER NEW MEL GIBSON DID TAIJI !
    wow i'm so honoured

And before knifefighter goes and asks about video posting what I've said to back it up, the bad guys typically aren't accomodating. I don't get attacked by those wankers that are stupid enough to videotap who they assualt and post it online. Those people that do are not the smart attackers. That's why they're often posted by disaffected youth.
    lol u said wanker even tho ur not english
    hhahah

You need to free yourself of your fear of loosing, of not being good enough.
    u try it

and post a video of you trying it

right now if u doubt him
    go to an mma class
    and challenge someone there to a fight on film and put it up here

ok ?
    other wise

STFU

A properly trained internalist would have been successful, as would a properly trained externalist.
    no

no they wouldnt

simple fact

If you know what you're doing.
    since you so obviously do

POST A GOD **** VIDEO !
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Tho i respect the IDEA hes trying to input. I think from previous EXP going limp leads to a unsatified opponent Rofl.
    Honestly limp gets you injuried. From my point of view its a happy medium not limp but not rock hard. During a proper fight the body unless you have alot of exp and a good mental mindset will be fairly tense prepared for the hits. But if he could PROVE his theory well thatd be better then all talk. The idea everyone elser it seems is putting forth is proven his not so much.

Ps just my thoughts on this
    Go hard or go home or some where else up to you

http://therandomandthefit.blogspot.com.au/