Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No need to travel to Shaolin!

No need to travel to Shaolin!

When you can train with Monk Shindo! True, he's not Chinese (or Asian at all, for that matter) yet he studied for 2 WHOLE YEARS!!!!as a Shaolin monk in an underground Shaolin Temple in Asia. Surely he must be well trained in all the forms and weapon sets of Shaolin, right??? After all, "Shindo is listed as a recognized Kung Fu master in international Kung Fu Magazine" so he must be legit!

http://www.terriblemonk.org/

Cool. So you can now go to Shaolin, buy some uniforms, get a few pictures taken in some poses and claim to be a monk - after only a 2 year apprenticeship! I'm booking my tickets now.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Blog Entries
    Sign up now for my seminar on how, YOU too can open your own Shaolin Martial Arts School!!!!!

I'll show you how you can make a profitable CASH business with only a razor, a camera and a few willing students.

My seminar is coming soon to an area near you!!! Tickets are availabe at the reasonable price of $995.00!!! Just dial 1-800-BIG-WADD to sign up for this exciting opportunity.

The seminar will include:

-Head Shaving 101: How to make yourself look like a Shaolin
    Monk.

-How to learn forms from books and videos: Who needs a teacher when there is so much information out there?

-Posing For Nature Photographs: We'll show you where to find the best and biggest rocks to pose on.

-"All YOU NEED IS CHI" or How to Profit from vague Chinese religio-medical speculation.

If you sign up now we'll also include these exciting topics:

-How to look tough
    -How to act Chinese even if you're not
    -How to avoid paying income Tax

Don't miss your chance to become a real Shaolin Monk.

Talking ....Who needs to even go?

You just need to buy some good shaolin tapes and learn some forms or at least some moves that might look like shaolin. If you are a good imitator or comedian,you could fool a lot of people!
    The way to know if the guy is a fake is: Can he pull a truck with his scrotum?...If he can or if he can at least prevent a cesna from taking off with his teeth, he's legit!
    Oh!...I forget!...He has also to be able to levitate and walk on wet toilet paper without leaving any tracks behind.

Talking You can beat this...

The ultimate Shaolin secrets on video - Shaolin: the wheel of life. Only CDN $9.99 + GST (that's like a dollar USD lol...)

That's the best Wushu on sale ... wait or is that Peking opera? Don't know no more and frankly don't care. Just give me the darn money.

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Stacey Guest
    Another Shi Yan Ming. Shi Yan Ming is better by having more years, but its all the same kind of crap you'd learn if you did go to shaolin.

That dude looks like a Shaolin fighting nerd.

The Tai Chi looks interesting as well.

Ahh, the infamous crouching water cooler technique !

What's the deal with the Monks??

"Another Shi Yan Ming. Shi Yan Ming is better by having more years, but its all the same kind of crap you'd learn if you did go to shaolin."

Reply]
    I thought they had some of the best traditional Kung Fu and modern Wu Shu around. Why do people diss them?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

????

and he went to KOREA to become a SHAOLIN monk????

and I've visited the Great Wall of Japan
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

"terrible monk" says it all. I saw this dill hole advertise in inside kungfu
    Hung Sing Martial Arts Association
    Self Protection, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness
    www.HungSingChoyLayFut.com

Martial Arts Training and fitness Blog
    http://hungsingmartialarts.blogspot.com/

Eh, he's got a better Jump Side Kick than John C Kim at least.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Talking YOO TOO.......

CAN BECOME "BRACK BELT" FO JUS 49.95 YOO TOO CAN BECOME MASSA OF ANCHENT ART OF MARSHALL

WITH THE VIDEO INSTRUCTION OF MASTER WANG HUNG LO
    YOO TOO CAN LEARN THE SECRET ART OF " TAKEYODO"

It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Ching Chong Fist
    anyone.....
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread