If you want to learn Ba Gua in NYC look to ONE place. David Chan Bongs on Bowery Street. He brought Master Wong Tsong-Fei to NYC to train exculisvely under hi. Master Wong inherited the Imperial Palace Ba Gua system from Master Kung Pao-Tien who in tern recieved it straight from the source, Founder Tung Hai-Chuan.

Imperial Palace Ba Gua was the Ba GUa of the founder and emperors body guard. There is a lot of Ba Gua out there now because it is becoming popular, but you see guys in magazine balancing weights on their arms while they walk the circle (and its not a circle, the Ba Gua is not round and this is crucial in understanding the walking and hidden kick aspect) and this is 100% against Ba Gua.

Come check out this man'' school. I have began an Okinawan system when I was 4. Studeid Hung Gar and Wing Chun as well as S. Mantis. My focus is 100% on combat. Health is a side benefit.

I have never seen anyone or a sytem so refined to just get the job done with no BS. Very viscious system. Great teacher, nice students, great atmosphere for learning. Check it out, you won't be disapointed. Do be aware that as a guest, ceratin things will not be discussed in front of you, but he will answer anything. And is too willing to show it in anction.

PM me and I can meat you and you can come along if interested.