ElPietro,
no worries, I understand that there are some people who might be like that. Being vegetarian does not make you different to others. If they do have that attitude, then posibly their whole approach and philosophy is is wrong. But then again, i dont want to start a religious debate on an internet forum.

About the study, I will have time over the weekend to retype the main points over. I will copy and paste it in here for everyone to read. I also have many sports nutrition manuals with a lot of valueble info on this subject. I am more than happy to share.

Prana,
no disrespect intended. What I meant to say is that I cannot understand why vegans or vegetarians would become pale. What exactly does meat contain which makes people not looking pale? As you said, if someone doesn't eat a balanced meal, this could happen, but this count for non vegans and vegetarians too.

In defense to non vegetarians, these days because of polution and over cultivation of lands, the veggies are starting to degrade in nutritional vallue. It is therefor good to look at an overall nutritional supplement. Yuo can suppliment not just only with vitamin tabs, but in many different ways.