Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paul Lin Shifu

Paul Lin's Book

I just wanted to say that I would also be on the list for that book, if I could.

I am having a tough time finding really good mantis books, these days.

Well...technically, I am having a tough time finding ANY mantis books, these days...

Hi Damon,

It`s hard to find a book period in Tennessee! Just kidding. Good to see another Mantis practitioner in my state. Do we know each other? I was formerly with Wah Lum, but doing another Mantis style now. Are you with Wah Lum?

Yu Shan

Post still working on translation

We are still working on the 8 step book's translation. Will announce when it is ready.

E D

Hey,

I am in Japan now. I havent contacted your friends yet, but I plan to. I met a few people from E-budo yesterday, so I am a bit hung over now.

I talked to Syre for a little bit. I havent heard from him recently though. I hope he finds what hes looking for. It can be tough when you are just starting out, and dont really know what is going on.

-D

Daniel

Cool how do you like it so far? Please contact my freind PETE FASO you have his address...he is a good freind and will show you a good time over there. also remember if you have time to go see my freind masami ozaki president of the world pancrase. He is a very nice man.
    http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Hey Yu Shan

I am the only "Cartman" you know.

And I will see you tonight, too.

Paul Lin:

If you go to the site below and look at the picture, this is the gentleman I referred to Chen Guo Qing. He visited and helped teach the pimen seminar. I also believe he performed Xing Yi during Master's demo in 2000. Very powerful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://trinity.psnw.com/~ycsu/info.htm

Photo taken November 2000. In the front sitting down left to right: Master Tien-Pao Huang, Master Yu-Chang Su, Master Kuo-Chin Chen and his wife.

The New York Branch is located at:

The White Street Center for Bodywork
    43 White Street
    New York, NY 10013

For info Call: 1 (718) 805-8532 or 1 (718) 599-1885 (Cary Kung)

CLASS SCHEDULE

WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

8:00 - 9:30pm
    All
    8:00 - 9:30pm
    All
    12:30 - 2:30pm
    All
    Note: Pachi Chuan is a special class. Please call for information.

Subways: A, C, E, N, R, J, M, Z, 6, 1, 9
    Last edited by RAF; 03-19-2002 at 11:39 AM.

Smile Happy to know that

Hi, RAF,

I am very happy to know that there are real mantis out there are teaching. If I ever come near to NY, I will surely visit you. That is the true teaching pass down there, unlike Shyun here.