Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bak Mei Sifus Around the World

meltdawn Guest
    tnwingtsun:
    Mantis108 would be our French interpreter here. Sheesh, you’d think with all the Cannucks on this forum… ;)

Kevin:
    Are you planning a website for this? Seems like it would be of benefit for those who want to see all of this in diagram.

sui-fuw:
    "i promise never to bring your gender into it again." HAHAHAHAHA
    "p.s its also true about being virtuos[pure]don't take my word for it,ask your si-fus.[this applys to men also]"
    Hmmm. So even men have to be virgins to become masters? Somebody should tell CLC and LYK… imagine all that good kung fu that must have died just because people didn’t have sex!

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi

tnwingtsun Guest

lol@melt dawn

meltdawn,I'm laughting at your spelling of the sunshine state where you come from:) Cannonfist thanks for the info on the "Vietnamise connection",I have friends from Cholan(Saigon chinatown)who have both Viet and Chinese names.Now to Kull,are you one of Kwong's students?,if you are and this offends you, you have my appologies,but then again why should I appologise for something that Chin Dor told me??,if you are not offened and just want to get the facts straight then cheers to ya m8,I'm on your side,yes I know what si-hing,sizook,sifu,dai-sifu,sigung,sijo means and the only guess I can have why Kwong would call him that is out of respect.If you talk to Kwong ask him,I would like to know with out getting name calling started in the Bai Mei camp,leave that to the WT/WC/VC guys,theres enough of that crap flying around as there is :) peace Kull

cricri Guest

english version of vietnamese branch

Here's the page in english version about the vietnamese branch

http://www.vietanhmon.org/inglese.htm

kull Guest

tnwingchun-

No need to apologize tn, I wasn't offended. Iam not a Kwong student. It doesn't really matter to me what Chan Dor or other ppl. call KMF. I told ppl. b4 on previous post I learned from my father who learned from CLC.

I was interested b/c in looking at old post when there was some debate on bak fu/white tiger, i came across a post similar to what u said, that ask how old is kwong to be CLC student or something like that, don't really remember. Therefore i became a little interested when u say something similar. But if this something similar to bak fu debate; ppl. don't want to talk, ok doesn't really matter.

Anyway i think "cracker jacks" might be Kwong student. He didn't answer me when i ask though.

[This message was edited by kull on 02-27-01 at 08:21 PM.]

CLOUD ONE Guest

Kull

Hi there,
    Just wondering are you Hakka by any chance?

sui-fuw Guest

so true,i surrender.

o.k, MD your teachings suprise me,you make such sense,looks like you won again.

so youre saying,not to have virtue,you can still reach the level of excellence.becase kung fu cannot find away past the sex thing.

did CLC try to reach that level of excellene of the kwong mei monk,or better still "bak mei".i suppose they had sex like rabbits,like you MD the saviour.thank you for such interlectual info.i'll clear this up with my mother as thats what she taught me.

tnwingtsun Guest

Kull

I know you said you didn't have alot of time but do you teach Bai Mei?,Or at least pass it on to your children.Hate see anything lost in the art.My problem is that I have too much time waiting for my back to heal up(hurt on the job),your father learned from CLC,what are your feelings on posting a genalogical chart?

kull Guest
    Cloud one-
    No Iam not hakka, iam of cantonese origin.

Tnwingtsun-
    No i don't teach, and i don't have any children...at least not yet. lol
    As far as genelogy chart, it doesn't bother me, i know some ppl. posted it might be of issue to them.

kalos Guest

To Eric regarding Sifu Eddie Chong

Hey Eric,
    Sifu didn't learn Bak Mei from Ken Cheung. He learned it in Futshan while he was studying the Pan Nam system of Wing Chun. I believe from somebody related to Pan Nam.
    Just wanted to clear that up..

tnwingtsun Guest

Kevin

When you get this site up, please post a topic,I don't want to miss it and I think its a great idea

beungood Guest

Bak Mei /Wing tsun teacher in Mass

I am seeking a Bak Mei ?wing Tsun instructor in the Boston Mass Area. Anyone point me in the right direction? beungood@aol.com

tnwingtsun Guest

Kevin

Since this topic has come up again,the man I
    spoke as being a First Generation Student
    name is Chen(Seuy)Dor of NYC.

bak mei sifu

What about Zhong Luo and his father Mai Yu Qian? They are the real deal.

www.undergroundkungfu.com

A few lineage links:

HK Pak Mei School:
    http://www.pak-mei-lai-chuen-association.com/e4.htm

GM Chang's Son's site - Chinese language
    http://www.pakmei.org/table.htm

Our site
    http://www.aaron.net.au/pak_mei/lineage.html

Kevin, perhaps you can examine these sites, there are many errors in your compilation.

Send me a PM with your email address, and I will email you an english language chart from the HK school, it is good for the 5th and 6th generation (grandmaster was considered 4th, not first by his own reckoning). The weaknesses come with the following generations.

Likewise, it is a can of worms you are opening because there are lots of disputes as to generation and lineage.

Good luck.

Yes, doesn't the Association in Hing Kong already have a comprehensive chart of the CLC lineage ? Last I saw they added an English version too I thought. Of course, this only reflected CLC lineage from him down - that won't refelct Zhong Luo, Eddie Chong or any other lineages.
    "The moon is not affected by the baying of wolves" - TenTigers 6/29/06
    佛山