Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Test your reaction time

.21 .234 .247 .214 .239 my second average is .228
    the path to righteousness is straight and narrow.

Wooo!

0.138 - "Suck me beautiful!!!"

Er.... I mean......... man I play too much GTA3. My mates always wonder how I manage to evade every cop-car/parked van etc.....

I need to get out more...... da mn stinking reaction timer.........

...........need more beer to slow me down..............
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

third try .261 .234 .205 .21 .196 ave is .221
    the path to righteousness is straight and narrow.

Angry

wait a second!
    I'm not sure if it's me or something wrong with my mouse. I think the pad is getting stuck.

If I find out I've been killing myself because of the mouse I'm gonna be POed.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Angry

Oh you B@STARDS!!
    It's NOT me! My **** computer takes freakin like .4-.5 seconds to even register the click to the screen. (just tested it) It's not supposed to have a pause is it?
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Lmao, i was thinking the same thing Ryu. My computer is a dinosaur. I think that effects your score.

Talking

That damm thing was destroying my self-confidence as a fighter!

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

Have you noticed...

That everytimes a tennis player misses a ball, He looks at his racket?....Everytimes a hockey player shoot besides the goal, he looks at his stick?...Everytimes a baseball player is striked, he looks at his bat?...You get the idea?...

It's the truth darn it!!!

I'll go to the University and do the test on their computers!
    You'll see!

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

10. 0.22
    Tried 2-4 times.
    A nice site,thanks.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

From the Results page; "to internalise reaction patterns and train the brain stem to react more quickly than the conscious part of our brain can is a skill useful to martial artists, race car drivers and game players."

How does one internalise reaction patterns?

What are reaction patterns?

Most people have similar reaction times. They aren't very important. TIMING and being able to read your opponent is much more important, and that's what really matters.

On tv, there was a guy who was trying to return greg rudeski's [sp] serve. He could not "react fast enough". Gregs coach then played with him [greg]. His trainer could return the serves. Then the presenter and gregs trainers tested their rection times - they were the same. It's just that due to the trainers knowledge of tennis, and the way greg moves his body, you can tell where the ball is gonna go. It's to do with experience and practice.

I think it is easy to see how it is similar in martial arts. Fast reactions are good, really good, but not everything, by any stretch of the imagination. Thank you and good night.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! HA! HA!

.214 !!!

Told ya it was my computer at home.

That was my first try at a different computer.

(dear God...what a relief )

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

second try!

.185!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Who's a stegasuarus now???
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

****, am I just slow or something?