Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Test your reaction time

I showed it to a friend who has been doing wushu his whole life, he got an average of 0.13 and his 4rth try was 0.02. Beats the heck out of my 0.079
    Wushu makes your reflexes fast!

Stacey Guest
    Well my best is 2.3

I'm not too slow to block, maybe my rx time is down with experience. I can tell telegraphing, so my raw skills are probably going away. I don't know.

average: 0.222

I'm kinda tired so I guess that slow things down.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

an ma mouse sux.. its really old and ****
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

grrrr.

My mouse is wireless, to conserve batteries it goes into suspend mode after a couple of seconds. I can't get below .250 with this computer.

~Drache~