Thread: Richard Mooney's demonstrations on knife and gun attacks...

Post Richard Mooney's demonstrations on knife and gun attacks...

I bought this issue up on the tai chi list (the OTHER tai chi list) on the subject of kong jing a few years back. I used to dial into this bbs years ago and I never really got around to discussing ideas/principles, ect.

But, I figured i'd post the link and you can do with it whatever your want.

http://www.keelynet.com/energy/entebbe.htm

It talks about the entebbe device which:

"sends out electronic rays to ALTER the NATURAL COMPOSITION of MAGNETIC FIELDS and CENTRES OF GRAVITY of weapons, instrument dials and mechanical devices."

Some quotes:

"He FROZE MY SERVICE REVOLVER! You COULDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER, you COULDN'T LIFT IT UP OFF THE TABLE and even on the table, you COULDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER."

"ITS RANGE DEPENDS ON ITS POWER SOURCE!"

"It sounds to me like a very high-intensity electromagnetic field that he is able to PROJECT, but I don't know how he is generating it. "

Those that think these odd things are jokes, arent aware of how the powers that be in the world are very intersted (or threatened) by the implications.

A site like this must have some serious IP log. Those logs from certain navy, .gov and certain known europeon echelon installations arent lurkers...

Those who do not study and research the issue have no place in the conversation" -- Chinese proverb

--
    "I'm the first and last word. Dont bother trying to ask me any questions."
    --
    Mountweazel (n.) the phenomenon of false entries within dictionaries and works of reference. Often used as a safeguard against copyright infringement. The Liar's Dictionary by Eley Williams

Smile i dont see why mooneys name headlines this post

like the chinese proverb states, so on him i will not discuss.
    But a machine and energy is way differant then ten-twenty years? of breathing enroute and making the revolver freeze, na'mean...

I'm willing to bet that story is complete bull$hit.

the idea came to him one night. So with $50 worth of spare parts and 1 week he built a working model? sure he did. what a load of crap.

I have some ocean front property in Kansas I'm willing to sell you...

No, Paul, you're wrong. It's complete AND TOTAL Bull$hit.

"sends out electronic rays to ALTER the NATURAL COMPOSITION of MAGNETIC FIELDS and CENTRES OF GRAVITY of weapons, instrument dials and mechanical devices."

Whoever wrote that doesn't know the first thing about electromagnetism, center of gravity or physics in general. The worst thing is someone who only knows a little bit about physics and then tries to fit that miniscule knowledge into pseudo-science explanations.

"ITS RANGE DEPENDS ON ITS POWER SOURCE!"

Gosh, really! WOW! THAT'S STUPENDOUSLY IMAGINATIVE AND BRILLIANT!!!

No, wait. That's simply inverse-square law which governs all EM phenomenon. Oh, well...

Just goes to prove what P.T. Barnum said is true, and I paraphrase slightly: "There are hundreds (not just one) of suckers born every minute."

I love these nuts. They never fail to surprise me with their complete and total ignorance of an everyday pragmatic world governed by known physical laws.

K. Mark Hoover