Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What we need more of

Does Chimpy Bush like playing with bananas?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Ryu
    * I treat her however she wishes

lol even my sifu saw her last night and litteraly jumped up in the air before exclaiming " wow soooo pretty, you are looling amazing" she was, girl in a short blackl dress - great thing
    Then turns to me and says "you very lucky".
    Im going to shut up about her now before i start to sound like how ewallace might discribe a 'boychick'

ewallace
    * I live your style, you have my vote
    You should post more often to, which brings me to my next subject

Serpent
    You should post more as well, your a funny man and you think outside of the ordinary spectrum, whatever the hell that means

We need more threads like this!
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Ryu needs a release.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

i love women
    esp. naked & on one knee.
    and i'm never sexist when i want sex.
    do any of you guys think it is sexist or wrong of me to think that all fat ugly girls should be made do tae bo & facial surgery til' someone gets it right ?
    is it not fair of me to think that hey if shes gonna suck it she should enjoy the mouthful at the end?
    vts
    ps sorry if i started to sound like a 'boychick' at the end there, you know all that sharing & pure love.
    [disclaimer- i am about to be rude, antagonistic & terribly offensive- but i love ya's all]

#1...Labotamised Men.

#2...Hot Asian Men that look like Russell Wong and Jet Li.

#3...More men like Ryu

#4...Killing of Stupid People

#5...See #2

#6...See #1

#7...Faster cars with more straight roads

#8...See #2

#9...Smarter Women that don't take this SH!T from men

#10..See #2

There's my list. I don't mind sexist remarks guys...just understand that if I do see you in person, I look forward to ramming them down you throat!!!

~Wen~

oh i forgot
    *we need more beer & chicken
    vts
    [disclaimer- i am about to be rude, antagonistic & terribly offensive- but i love ya's all]

b1tches and pie...
    b1tches and pie is what we need.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Anyone have any Tylenol?
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

"is it not fair of me to think that hey if shes gonna suck it she should enjoy the mouthful at the end?"

LOL!

By the way, I'm still doing research on the man/ape sex thing. I keep wanting to drive but my ape won't let me. What does that say about my ape, and about me...?

[Oh, it's a female ape, but she uses a strap-on--ribbed for my pleasure.]
    K. Mark Hoover

I need Jon's girlfriend to stop playing games. That b!tch is crazy!

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

#7...Faster cars with more straight roads
    But didn't you say you just got a Honda?

Sorry, I had to take that cheap shot.

Now that I am a little more...clearheaded, I will continue with what we need more of.

14. Chiks like wushu and Jas. Btw, where has Jas been lately?

15. Alligators. Nothing more humbling than a 1000lb pair of boots chasing you with the intent of trying to swallow your ass.

16. Firearms Training. Teach gang-bangers how to fuukin shoot straight so they kill each other off instead of a 6 year old girl asleep in bed. Either that or give them all guns and drop their asses off in the Grand Canyon and let them go at it.

17. Chick-fil-a's. If I ever get rich I am having one built in my house. For those of you who have never experienced this fine cuisine, CFA is a fast-food restaraunt that is actually pretty decent health wise and their chicken samiches are outstanding.

18. Rednecks and Trailer Parks. I'll be piissed if COPS (aka: Redneck Roundup) goes off the air. Plus if you really want to test your martial skills it isn't hard to get action there. Something to the effect of "I think I got your sister pregnant" will usually do the trick.

More later.
    Last edited by ewallace; 03-19-2002 at 08:57 AM.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

I'm certain rednecks have heard "I've got your sister/mother/dog pregnant" so often they don't even react anymore.

Now, if you said something like: "I drank your last beer and pi$$ed on your Rebel flag" then those would be fighting words.
    K. Mark Hoover

Thumbs up

ROFL @ Kristoffer!

ewallace + beer = Some of the funniest posts I have ever read!

I think we need less Hong Kong action in US films. That's what Hong Kong action films are for. Keanu Reaves flipping through the air just doesn't have the same impact as Chow Yun Fat demonstrating the grace of "Gun Fu". We need musketeers flying on wires about as much as we need more arm-wrestling movies.

I need more bad American action films! I want to see muscle-bound foreigners with accents so thick that they need subtitles, but still don't have them!

I need to hear puns so bad that you cringe in pain! (ex. Throwing a phone booth on top of a guy and then saying, "It's for you.").

It's just not American action until the villain dies three times (two times, minimum), the last death leaving absolutely no chance of a sequel (unless the box office draw is big). The bad guy should fall from a 30-story building (shooting his gun on the way down, of course), land on an electrifed spike at the bottom and explode!

The movies should be so cheesy, they get constantly re-run on TBS Superstation weekly.

(Tigerstyle takes all the people that are trying to cash in on HK action in American films, puts them all on a missle and says, "You're fired." before launching them all to their electrified, heavily FX-driven, explosive end)
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall