Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pak mei and wing chun

tnwingtsun Guest

No it wasn't funny

I heard she recovered,It kind of took us
    by suprise seeing a girl get knocked out like that.
    I think it stayed with us when we went up against them,one of the many things that gave us an edge.
    There was a challenge match in Knoxville with
    a TKD guy but I was at work keeping the streets safe,lol,yes Wong sometimes spared with us but he took it easy on us,we mainly spared with classmates,but there were other times when local karate and kung-fu instructors came by only to leave beat,some decided to stay,some didn't

fiercest tiger Guest

ykm sup jee kuen

meltdawn -

from what i know, there are as many sup jee forms as there are jik bo forms.

the difference in our sup jee... we do not have ying jee book leung (bird sitting on a perch), we dont have boot choy. we have more handwork with much less footwork.

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

chessboxer Guest
    Greetings,

i agree tnwingtsun, is never easy when you get scrapes and bruises when sparring or learning. A challenge match with a TKD person, sounds interesting. So Wong basically played ref or stopped it before serious injury occured? I still bet Wong showed you things when one of the students spared with him. Best to you

Humbly yours
    Johnny

tnwingtsun Guest

Johnny

Check your E-mail

chessboxer Guest
    greetings,

Tnwingtsun, check your e-mail.

humbly yours

chessboxer Guest

Havent heard from you tnwingtsun??

Greetings,

Tnwingtsun, check you email i sent you a response to the email you sent me. Take care

meltdawn Guest

Hey TS...

Dr. Wong is giving a seminar at the St. Pete, FL tourney this weekend. What kind of stuff does he cover in a short session such as this?

Also, will he have any students competing? Forms or fighting?

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi

tnwingtsun Guest

Meltdawn

Yes,he left today,last night we went out to eat
    and I helped him get some stuff ready.
    I'm not able to go this time
    but I will in the future,you close to St.Pete?
    Like too meet cha,I enjoy your posts,I don't
    know what he'll be doing but if you're close by go check him out,I belive its on Sat. ;)

tnwingtsun Guest

Chessboxer

He laughed when I told him(he likes Rusty) about you and said your welcome anytime
    I'll mail ya tomorrow

tnwingtsun Guest

KFM Students

You guys never answered me about future videos

meltdawn Guest

TS, Vankuen

Missed the tourney. Missed Wong. Did he have any students competing?

Say, 'Wongstudents', do YOU guys have any videos coming out soon? It would be interesting... to say the least.

Did anyone go to Nick's tourney this weekend? Vankuen, you're in the area and competing, did you fight at this one?

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi

chessboxer Guest
    Greetings,

tnwingtsun any bak mei footage you have of wong? Any books or vids that you feel would be a good resource of the overall system of bak mei?

Humbly yours

chessboxer Guest

Greetings

greetings,

What about Wongs brother (YK)? I have seen his web page but i have never meet him.

tnwingtsun Guest
    I haven't talked to him since he left Thurs,
    I've been seeing Doctors and laywers all day.
    I don't know if he puts out any videos for the
    public,think he was going to have the student that ate with us Wed. night push hands in the tourney,forgot his name,don't know many of the new guys names.
    As far as his brother "YK" Wong in Atlanta,he is **** good,Yi Chaun I belive is his style,I think its related to Hisng-Yi. :)