Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nobody wubs me

hi - crimson, paris trip was cancelled.

by the by, where *IS* sevenstar?
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Sharky, no prob, man, as I said the invitation stands, and don't worry, there are asian parties every fridays hehehehehhe
    LOL@the sevenstar comment.

Naf, I KNOW THE GUY!!! At least visually...
    First, I had and still have the impression that this name was somehow related to Liu Chang I's eating crane fist...do you know about that? Anyway, here is where I know him from: I used to see this man everytime dr Yang was in seminar in Paris, and he seemed quite friend with him (if I remember correctly, he even did the translation during a qinna seminar). But I had never seen him in the school during the nearly five years I have been there, and wondered if he was a martial artist (he "felt" like one), or someone involved in edition as I had been told once.
    Then, last thursday, I saw him doing a lesson with Wong Tun Ken, my bagua sifu (who also teaches taiji and xingyi)...his face was familiar, of course, and I instantaneously remembered where I had seen him.
    He seemed quite happy, and decided to go for Xingyi (Wong had made him taste line walking and linear palm change or some pi quan to get an idea)...
    That's all I know...but I will definitely go talk to him one of these next sessions!!!
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

I met him once when he came down to england to do a workshop. I don't know him personally but he's one of my teacher's teachers.... If that makes sense.

Let us know how the meeting goes...