Thread: Far East Fighting Arts and PJO~

Far East Fighting Arts and PJO~

I am challenging you to PROVE TO THE MA COMMUNITY your history. I want verified documentation from CHINA...not you, that this is really the history, and that YOUR STYLE is what you say it is. I am doing this to help you prove to the world that you are correct in what you are saying, and that the rest of us are WRONG. If you can get me the proof, I will see what I can do about getting it published in the magazines, and get everyone here off your back. If you can't prove this to me, then it's OPEN SEASON on FEFA.

Have a nice day!
    館術國勇威 Wei Yong Martial Arts Association
    戰挑的權霸統傳 The Challenge for Traditional Supremacy
    http://www.weiyongkungfu.com

Tao of Wushu

Sure thing, I'm on my way right now to China to get the proof that you wanted! I don't feel like I have to prove anything. When it comes down to it I believe it's the effectiveness of the art that tells all, not where it came from or "certificates of authenticity" I extend my invitation to you just as I have to everyone else. Come by some time and just watch. Maybe you'll still feel the same way and maybe not.

Carry it to email or private messages in the system.
    The first thread regarding this is now closed.

peacebv
    Kung Fu is good for you.