Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tushka Itishe needs more fighters

Yes, lets. Halfling and the Great Rooster are very close. Do yourself a favor and don't upset him Sharky. ;-)
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

thanks halfling. I looked it up on mapquest too but I was hoping to avoid using their directions. While accurate they are not always the best.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Anyone else coming to watch? There are lots of KFO people in DFW? Where are you folks?
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

Keep this post alive!

So, any DFW peeps coming to watch the action? We may have a Wing Tsun Demo done.....should be cool....not to mention the unadulterated violence.

See ya there.
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

Hello everyone. Just checking up again. Who else is coming to the event? So far JWT, Rooster, myself, ewallace, and CSN have said they will prolly attend. Thats a pretty good group, but there are more of us out there that can attend. Hope everyone makes it.

Yeah, I think I can swing it.

So, JWT's back from playing soldier and it's too early to worry about finals. So, where are we eating this weekend?

I especially favor Kim Phung, Little Bombay, and Madras Pavilion.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Sounds good guys. Hey Rooster, any chaps from that Jiu-Jitsu club coming to watch the fun?

It's official: 9 fights, one exhibition between the Great Rooster and another fighter. Rooster's opponent got injured in training and another fighter is willing to take an exhibition match against him. This just means that the title isn't on the line, and Rooster can't maul him, but will still be fun to watch.

Come one, come all!
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

All of friday and saturday is bad for Rooster and I to meet this weekend. Most of Sunday morning is also bad. Both of our parents will be in town for some school functions. So we can meet on Sunday night or the weekend before the tournament, which might end up being better for everyone. Definantly want to meet though, especially for all those attending the tournament. Then we can all recognize each other when we get there. Ok, talk to everyone later.

Oh yeah, I'm one of those no-car-having, ride-needing-if-I'm-gonna-go MFs.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

We still have NINE fights folks. You can't see full contact entertainment like this live very often. I was up to ten for about a day, but one of the light heavy weight fighters backed out.

Please tell everyone you know about this event and let's fill the stands. The show will be worth the trip.
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

OGG TAR

I have to admit, I'm having slight misgivings about travelling a couple of hundred miles with virtual strangers just to see an tushie itchy. If I want to see an tushie itchy, all I have to do is ride the bus and keep an eye on the guys who smell like malt liquor. It never takes more than five minutes for one of them to start scratching.

Surely, Mr. Martin, there is something you can do about that tushie itchy. Perhaps a cream or ointment of some kind?

Am I pronouncing this right?

Crippled Avenger

I'll see that I can do about Itchy Tushy....but as for (Tushka Eteeshee) Tushka Itishe, it's all about the butt whippings.

We are up to 10 fights again. Eight matches, two exhibitions!

Woo Hoo!
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"