Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to be a Ninja

How to be a Ninja

http://sthlm.org/~oz/bilder/ninjalesson.jpg

The boss would be annoyed if I didn't mention that you should get your REAL ninja suits at http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/sexyninja.html
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Smile that was my favorite toy when i was 6

in 84 right when the ninjaboom hit.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Hold on, gotta get one of my black shirts...

That guy has some other funny stuff on his site as well, including the "god kills" picture.

What's the difference between a Sexy Ninja suit and a regular Ninja suit? Does the sexy one come with the girl?

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Stacey Guest
    I'm wearing it now....this is soooo awesome. I'm wearing it tag up. If you tighten it too much its hard to adjust. Wow. This is really great. I used to buy ninja masks in the 80's if I had only known about this. It even looks more real.

I read in a book that ninjas actually used dark blue or grey, whatever, this is sooo ninja. Makes me want to get a kowasaki ninja and a back strap sharpened ninja sword. hiiiiiya

go ninja go ninja go!

hey stace if you want toget mystical and be the magic ninja

just tiedye bleach your shizz and it's on.
    Seriously tho, learning to make that mask is one of the 4rd or 4th major events from when i first learnded how to think for my own GAH.. NAH LETSSEE.
    the first is when i chased my mom when she drove away from my abusive father, then comes when i got my first girlfriend in kindergarten, then lets see the other is when i was five and my bro"wich became my father after the courts made him leave" taught me how to smoke and steal, Then the ninja thing, i think that's up thier with figuring out sticks make good lightsaber's, and they hurt more then those plastic ****s the lessbroke kids got......those were the day's.
    ****ing et, member that kid whos like get it uranus, my bro new a kid just like that with the same whiteboy blackhiar curly afro striaght out of 84, looking like a freakin helmet, better then mullets i guess, yah anyway you remember that kid, well my brother knew the exact same kind of kid , and he said that to me, and i really wish i could have knocked him out, or the day they stole a bunch of roman candles and shot them at me and my friends, yeah....those were the day's

ROFLMAO
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Thumbs up Thanks Gene

Now I have my costume all planned out for next Holloween.

even though I wearing it right now
    Honest Neutral Clarity

uno the funny thing is

im getting the feelings half of you are serious, about your new hat that is,lol nerds.

Thumbs up

HEY THATS A SWEDISH SITE !!HAHAHAHAHAHAA
    "sthlm" is short for stockholm..

*hrm* *hrm*
    wanna say hi to all my peeps.. 'hi'
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Ninja

Must attack shaolin temple and assasinate the monks......

<sneak> <sneak>
    What a super guy

iron fist

I think the sexy ninja wears one of those cut-off midriff-baring T-shirts. No wait, that's our sexy ninja with the real authentic ninja hoody, not the T-shirt headed wannabees. Maybe the sexy ninja sells better. OK, OK, I'll cop to it - I wrote the ad text for Halloween. It worked. We sold a lot. What can I say? I gotta make a living here. Who can resist a sexy ninja?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

It would be great if on the back of the shirt, while inside out, it read something like "I killed stupid >>". That would round out the whole aura very nicely.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

"Who can resist a sexy ninja?"

Me, I have the iron will of a medieval knight.

I'm working on my humility though....

LOL

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Thumbs up

GeneChing, you are the greatest. I can't believe I never figured out how to do that on my own .

Ryu,
    No one can resist a sexy ninja. Sexy ninjas are totally sweet!
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall