Originally posted by GeneChing
Thanks for reading my work. The compulsories article is in the Shaolin Specia

As for Antonio Graceffo's article, it's sad and it'll get more sad. He's working on a book of his adventures in China. The situation with book in the temple is tough, but that kind of thing happens at any monastery that has such a high tourist appeal. The interesting thing is that after such a negative experience, Antonio still has great love and respect for Shaolin. We'll post part two of his story next week. If you all like his work, let me know, since he has a lot more.

Have you read the latest Shaolin ezine article?. It's by John Greenhow, who is still at Shaolin now. Both Antonio's and John's experiences contrast sharply with each other (and with mine) and we were all there early this year. That's the amazing thing about Shaolin. Everyone sees a different thing. Some might say it's like a mirror, like Chan. But others might take the example of the 6th patriarch, and know that this analogy doesn't hold dust.
I still want to go there, but more of a pilgrimage. I would do a little training not much. I will check out the ezine now.