Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's a small world!

She is like Tyra banks. Beautiful until she starts talking. I just do the same as when J-Lo or shakira(sp?) comes on, hit mute and enjoy the scenery.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

That Halle Berry acceptance speech was a hoot. Her, up there waving her hands as if they were on fire, her face twisted into some sort of grotesque mask, crying, weeping, bawling, sobbing and carrying on like it was the end of the world or the Oscars...oh, wait it was the Oscars.

How embarrassing to have to witness and listen to all of that hysterical nonsense-- when all the men in the audience wanted was to just see her juggs....
    K. Mark Hoover

i don't ming hearing j-lo speak. her accent amuses me. she's doesn't ooze stupidity either, from what i have seen.

i may be wrong though.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

budokan, once again, you have me in stiches. that whole adolf piece was beautiful.
    only gin and tang guzzle out a rusty tin can, me and this mic is like yin and yang