Thread: Training in Pressure Points

Training in Pressure Points

Do any of you teachers or schools train in pressure points and striking them getting K'O's.?

anyone wanna talk?

FT

Smile

Not nessesarily KOs, but besides joints all my strikes are to pressure points.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

FT do you teach that? I would say my Sifu does but it won't be for a while till I get to that. At what stage do you teach your students those techniques?
    "Yeah baby of course it real, it's all me all 12 inches of Grogan!"
    "No baby that's not a Handy Cam mounted to the ceiling, that's my new fangled smoke detector".

Wink POINTS

I teach and talk alittle about it during class, but my instructors are starting to learn it also i brush up on my theories on it whilst teaching it.

Dont get me wrong im no dim mak master, but i was given alot of info before my sifu passed away, and i also need to study more on it to imrpove my skills, angle/directions, times etc but its another art altogether!

All applications in class and courses i teach are dim mak related, just dont tell them as much!

FT

Yes,

message me.

This forum is getting ate up with trolls to much for me to share

without dealing with ignunt ppl.