Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My webpage

premier

hello premier,

While you and I seem to be on different teams, I applaud your response. This is an open mindedness I respect, and part of the "free will" that Sifu Lacey respects also. I posted the article knowing it might ruffle some feathers, but because my sifu knew I was a techie and wanted me to admin his site. He knows fully well where the Chan family stands and even has a "Part II" drafted that outlines the "Chan Family Version" of CLF history. We are all free to talk. To defame and slander my sifu because they don't agree with his views are simply childish neh? However you stand internally, I sincerely thank you for your mature summary of the matter. In the end of the day, we are all CLF men, and I am proud to stand with you and other CLF practicioners, regardless of family or branch.

k

k-no,

Whatever I have to say is my personal view point, I am not speaking on behalf of any branches, groups, family or union for that matter. Your Sifu has made a public statement and this is an open discussion forum for individuals as well as for representative of an organisation to discuss these statements.

I knew you are going to say I am from the Chan family because that is how you would expected them to react. Well, you are wrong, they did not reacted at all. It is I, as an individual who raised these questions and I do not support your Sifu's points of view, even though he has the backing of the so called CLF Union.

I have nothing against you personally nor against your Sifu, he is entitled to his view points as well. I am only interested in how he can back up his statements. We can believe any thing we want to believe but if you mentioned dates and facts, they are open to scrutiny.

You still have not answer any of my questions, may be when you have settled down a bit and have a chance to speak to your Sifu you may like to do so.

Thanking you in advance.

JosephX

k-no

Have decided to read thru an absolute mess of papers I've copied from some Internet sources on this subject matter.
    You mention the Choi Lee Fut Union in HK. Do they have an official website, with English translation? I inquire for reading purposes only.

While generosity is not being questioned, so don't get the wrong idea -- Schools and other organizations claim nonprofit status for tax purposes, and other benefits. It provides a rational way to function economically. No big deal.
    http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/business_inc

hope your situation improves.

Cody
    Last edited by Cody; 04-14-2002 at 02:58 AM.
    "The truth is more important than the facts." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
    "The weight of the sun doesn't keep it from rising." (Cody)

Hello K-no:

I think that the first part of your post is directed to my post about why you didn't answer. As I answer to Cody, I didn't want to be disrespectful to you, just was what I think that was a possibility that it's not offensive at all.
    I hope no resentments.

k-no,

I appreciate your situation but get busy and post PART II

Hmm...I forget what this whole thread started as.....oh yes. My website!

Here we go!

Understanding of any style is individualistic. Something becomes important in a practitioner's learning and it melds itself into their understanding of their style. If this becomes the case, then the thing or premise in question becomes intrinsic to the style, and when transmitting the style, it defines the style or the style as they have developed an understanding.

nospam.

K-no

Sounds like you're in a bad place, hope your situation improves soon.