Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pak Mei Video Program

MoQ Guest
    FT-Telling it how you see it is what is called "stirring the sh*t"...

Truong certainly has the "right" to distribute "whatever", but character is difficult to gauge across the world... and some folks are not prepared for the level of BS Artistry on this side...

BagwaBoxhead is no longer with us, but he'll be back(Drunken Master?). If he isn't qualified to even be allowed to post on a public forum, then what kind of correspondence program is tailored for him?

The more people defend this... the more suspicious I am... I don't care what Truong does if his master doesn't, but what possible good can come from publicly accepting a cancelled troll as a student? Now everyone knows all is available to all with no requirements(wouldn't want to leave anyone out, would we?).

I've seen this happen on this very forum. The quality of a person has no place in the big mouthed asskickers crowd. Pathological liars readily accepted...

Man, the ancestors would rather the arts DIE OUT THAN FALL INTO THESE HANDS.

But, I realize I am the outsider here. In most peeps perfect world, everything is available for everyone to do what they will and it can all be turned over for profit at every corner so everyone's happy... happy happy happy
    Good luck to all of you!

billy_pilgrim Guest
    TN,
    I'll just say this, I have a 10 mile commute and the drive time is anywhere between 60-90 mins. Aren't you glad you're 100 miles removed from this?

fiercest tiger Guest

moq

your ahead of your time, didnt you invent sh!t stirring?
    hey! do you now who drunken master is? :D

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

MoQ Guest
    Maybe not boxhead... probably another version of some other *******Masters we have lurking about the dark corners of this place...

beautiful Guest
    MoQ,
    Who the f*ck are you to tell who can teach what.
    Do you know what MoQ mean? I learnt similar form, it is called MoMayDick - high form!! Maybe in your system!! Ask your sifu.

"Man, the ancestors would rather the arts DIE OUT THAN FALL INTO THESE HANDS."

The ancestors don't care - they're dead you fool!! They may turn in there graves.. I wonder what your ancestors would be doing now?... maybe MoMayDick!! Ask your sifu.another higher form call Momaycant, very advance form, it is the lost arts??? Not many lost arts left! :D

MoQ Guest
    you thought of a new name yet? :rolleyes:

Yes, the ancestors are dead. They HAVE though, thought far enough ahead to arrange for guardians. These people can be anybody, from any race, but they are mainly interested in keeping valuables away from pigs that just wanna mudwrestle or dogs looking around for a rat to tear up.

And... I say anything I want, just like you. Sorry to make you squirm, I didn't know you were trying to get away with something... No need to act like a bug under a magnifying glass though, no one has to listen to me... most times they probably shouldn't! I think I admitted that I'm the outsider on this one. RELAX, MOST PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME AS YOU DO!

[This message was edited by MoQ on 03-16-01 at 09:23 AM.]

MoQ Guest
    beautiful, you come out of nowhere talking cr@p and are taken for a troll(who often just hop back in after a quick namechange, following expulsion). I COULD be mistaken. Perhaps you ARE new. Well, opinions flow like wine around here(like it does in places where wine is flowing everywhere), but no threats or obscenities or you will be forced to come up with a name that's even more misleading...

tnwingtsun Guest

Billy

Yea its nice to be far from it,but when I contract out to GA.Power I have to deal with it,I'll be going on a job in a couple weeks to either Cartersville,Rome or Plant Jack, Indust.Bvd Ex. 15,278 west, grrrrrrr,takes me 45 mins just to get to 75 north from ex. 15 on the way back,have to get a hotel this time :D

NyHc Guest

...just a general comment

...don't want to be involved in the arguements on this thread.
    My opinion, in general, on videos is;
    They make an excellent "companion' for someone who is already training. My Sifu is going to teach me this form and that form. I am going to do/see what he tells/shows me. But, he won't be around when I'm practicing outside of school. I can throw in his videos anytime and POSSIBLY pick up something that I didn't notice before.
    That's all.
    To learn any style - from scratch - from a video tape is ridiculous, no matter what styles one has studied previously.

"Don't be sorry, be careful"

MoQ Guest
    Dammmit- I get tricked again into respeonding to these gawdamm trolls... if y'all check- it becomes clear that "beautiful" has an email addy of wulinmaster@hotmail!!! HUH? WuLinMaster? Dreamlover??

You mean ShaolinMaster??? That POS??? DAMMMIT!

beautiful Guest
    Hi MoQ,

Do not waste your time, keep practising???

Shaolin Woman is very beautuful

beautiful Guest
    Hi MoQ,

You fool, you *****, why you put my hotmail address on the internet which interferes with my privacy, what is your problems.-Pousti Malaka, Funcoolo, Sharamoota, You moronic dipstick, halfwitted jack-ass. Dont take it so hard

Beautiful shaolin woman

beautiful Guest
    Hi MoQ,

You fool, you *****, why you put my hotmail address on the internet which interferes with my privacy, what is your problems.-Pousti Malaka, Funcoolo, Sharamoota, You moronic dipstick, halfwitted jack-ass. Dont take it so hard

Beautiful shaolin woman :D

beautiful Guest
    Hi MoQ, i missed the last message, if you come back to look for me, make 2 graves - one for you, one for me.

I am always beautiful

My name is joke, my kung fu is not

Shaolin Woman

chessboxer Guest

my 2 cents

greetings,

i agree with NyHc. If you are already learning a form from a certain system, then you get a video of that same form and look at it, it works out better. Trying to learn any system without anyone there in person to give you hands on info wont work to well. You miss certain things a video can never show a person.