Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about the Triangle Choke

www.bjj.org/images/royce-delucia.jpg

This is a picture of an arm bar. But Royce and Delucia had fought before this in a challenge match with no rules and Royce put delucia in a triangle then rolled over into the mount with the triangle still locked on. Then he punched Delucia in the head and delucia had to give up.

Minotuaro put Enson Enoiue unconsious with a triangle. Minotauro beat Mark Coleman with a trinalg/armlock combo.

The triangle does not not come from Chinese arts as Chinese arts have no groundfighting.

Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

wow! pretty cooo techinque, looks effective, i guess the only way of knowing is to actually try it out right??

any volunteers??? (*cough cough*)

lol.

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Post a pic.

After that, I'll tell you if you can try it on me.

*sigh*, couldnt u just settle for a someone who looks like

Rossane Arnolds daughter Darlene? LMAO. OK, THATS SCARY EVEN TO ME.

sorry bud i dont have the software to download a pic, and anyway that would just complete dissovle the aura of mystery around this Jet Li freak. lol

Tae Li

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Ever seen the horrible American sitcom Titus? I look frighteningly like the lead character. Only cuter, in considerably better shape, and with less hair

Go to www.mma.tv and buy the fighters notebook. You will not be disapointed, and these plus many other techniques are on it.

*PANIC PANIC*

I havent seen it! argh! darn it!
    oh well i will have to settle for someone with a liitle less bellie and alittle more hair. Alot of help that is!

lol

I look like Jet Li's wife actually, (seriouly, the only diff. is Im not Chinese) except my hair is PERMANETLY curly. hehehehe. i feel sorry for the ladies who spend hundred on a perm, i just have to walk out of the shower.

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

mmmmm, walk out the shower
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

what can I say?

boys will be boys.

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

Well, if you look like his wife, I'll be glad to help.

Don't mind me. It's tax season over here and the craziness is getting to me.

mmmmmmmmmmm, tax season
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

lol., welll well, i actually just ;lost my train of thought,

someone wanna get me back on track?? doh!

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

Our latest sweepstakes. Enter to Win!

Enter to win The Triangle Hold Encyclopedia: Comprehensive Applications for Triangle Submission Techniques Autographed by Steve Scott
    Contest ends 10/13/2022

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Our winners are announced

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart