Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: proof against bin laden

OT: proof against bin laden

Do you think there is/ever was any solid evidence against bin laden?

Assuming that osama is still alive and miraculously captured alive, do you think usa would give him a fair trial?

Unhappy

of course he'd get a fair trial, just like the Rosenthrals.

We are of course a peace loveing democracy.

In fact Osama, if you are reading this, come on out and face your trial like a man.

As a gesture of good faith we'll turn off our hunter/killer steath UAV mini fighters that have been raining hellfire missles at anyone your hight, or matching your profile.

its ok come on, we turned 'em off. promise
    "Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

MY EYES!!
    MY EYES!!!

Oh wait, , that's better.

As to the topic, I don't know. I don't believe anything I'm told by the media 100%.

Military targets do not get trials.

He is not a citizen of the US and has not expressed any desire to be so, he is not bound nor protected by our laws.
    strike!

LOL @ Bin Laden getting a fair trial. How do we even know hes guilty? Cuz the news told us so??

Imagine Osama Bin Laden going to trial, and being found not guilty. I don't think that would happen somehow. Becuase we (US and UK) have bombed **** out of Afghanistan chasing this guy, we're not going to turn around and say, "****, sorry, we flattened your country looking for the wrong guy" are we?

Hey Odder, The rosenthals were mentioned in kruschev's diary. He mentioned recieving information from them personally.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

And, personally, I think the tape of Bin Laden (which was turned over for independent verification) was pretty ****ing...
    He makes comments after the first plane hits that there's more to come and all that.
    But, I agree, it's foolish to blindly trust anything.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

He is just as mortal as any other person so why wouldn't he have a fair trial?
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Potassium chloride always gives a fair trial.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

if by fair you mean. He's definatly going to be found guilty and then executed. then yes i think he'll get a very fair trial.

I don't think they find him alive, or should i say i don't think they'l bring him back alive

Talking Osama bin Hidin

Let's face it guys, he is dead meat if caught, I doubt the American Military will let him live too long. H e will probably be killed by one of the Pedator UAV's or he will be killed trying to "escape". We can only hope.
    Threats are the last refuge of the weak, but the true Warrior has no need of threats. He acts appropriately at all times and in all circumstances."

I reckon they won't find him ever. Unless he wants himself to be found.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Question Fabrication

There is no Osama, the video tape is actor Richard Libertini...

http://www.what-a-character.com/cgi-...i?id=982802417
    Last edited by firepalm; 04-02-2002 at 11:57 AM.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's already dead and the US government is keeping very quiet about it.