Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The way of Dying

Hi,

Yea i had considered most of those ideas too, that to not think of winning or to not be blinded by the fact that you know what yur gonna do and that you think your gonna win as this will take you from the truththr truth of fighting. However one must consider loosing as this will cause the fighter to be less worried if they loose and less distracted during the fight. But how can sumone not be worried about looseing cos in a real fight wouldnt looseing cause death. How can we not be afraid of death, i was thinking about it. What is it that we are actually afraid of its not the actual death as being dead isnt scary and it dusnt hurt and we are fairly comfortable with it. However the way in which we die does seem to worry us, as this is the main reason if not the only reason people fear death. For example id be scared if sumone told me i was going to die on the street, not because im going to die but because of the way im probably going to die (e.g gun shot).
    So how can we not be afraid of the way we are going to die, they only thing i can think of is that if we are the best why should we fear death. So the confidence of being so good (the best) means that we arent scared of death. This means however two things, one that we have now gone in a circle thinking that we are going to win agaian and two that we are again blinded by this fact of confidence thinking we are the best.

Any thoughts?

Thanx
    Dave

If you cant be arsed to read it all just put i agree,

Thanx
    Dave

i believe it is in reference to ego
    'i have a new found respect for crowbars now'

pause

'atleast it wasn't about sex'

Possibly. whos knows, obviously not any of us, lol,

Dave