Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about chi

Questions about chi

I've been doing a lot of reading about chi and I'm still kinda confused about some stuff. Basically what I see is that if I ejaculate I lose my chi. So if I lose chi, does it effect my fighting or my forms? Does losing chi make me lose strength? Any help would be very appreciated.

while i'm not gonna go into great detail about this, cuz it would take longer than my lunch break allows, i'll help you understand this a bit better.
    when you ejac you lose your jing. jing is the life energy (or chi) we were born with. your body uses your jing (life energy, original chi, etc) to help make semen the life giving serum it is. while busting less may not exactly translate into you living longer, it will translate into a healthier stronger, more vibrant life.
    i haven't ejaced in over 2 months and i can go stronger on 5 hours of sleep than i ever could, as a small example.
    keep ejaculating and your body will grow weaker faster. you will age faster. so as far as fighting or form is concerned, of course they will be affected to some degree, because the car you are racing with isn't in top condition.
    help some?
    only gin and tang guzzle out a rusty tin can, me and this mic is like yin and yang

DM: There are some teachings out there just as Justa man state will mention of the depletion of your energy the more you ejaculate. This depends on the teachings for example Monks believed for you not to become weaker you must abstain from losing your chi. While there are some Taoist belief were you share you energy with your partner when being intimate. Also there are some teachings were by doing specific chi gong you can maintain and enhance your energy. This is a topic which you can talk or get info from Chi gong teachers. Hope this helped , My two cents.
    mono68

How the hell do you go 2 months? How old are you? Doesn't it come out in other ways if you hold it in for too long?

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

*squirt*

i got my priorities.
    where's my beer?

Ker-Jing!!

Jing is considered in Toaist alchemy and Chinese Medicine as your constitutional health, and unfortunately it is finite. Some people are born with bags of it (obviously they had healthy parents!) and therefore can do all manner of wreckless things in their life and still seem uneffected by it. People who are bron with a small amount usually suffer from a sickly childhood and die younger than most people with the added fact of being very prone to all sorts of disease that the body just isn't strong enough to ward off. However most people have a fairly substantial supply at birth and therefore have the option to lead a haelthy or unhealthly life. Here is not tha place to go into what constitutes healthy and un healthy, I suppose one just has to modertae and sensible. However Jing is also referred to as Pre-Natal Qi, and many Qi Gong and Taiji and other Internalist Masters realised that even though one has a limited amount of Pre-Natal Qi one can acquire bags of Post-Natal Qi mainly by practising internal arts, eating sound diets, conducting their general lifestyles with a healthy motive and by meditating too. Yes loosing Semen does deplete Jing but one can be moderate in this and suppliment it with healthy aspects in other areas of life. If you're not an abstaining monk then don't act like one.

Originally posted by IronFist
    How the hell do you go 2 months? How old are you? Doesn't it come out in other ways if you hold it in for too long?

IronFist
    not always, you can train yourself to hold it in when you are alseep, that is, just before it is going to shoot. The only hard thing about it is not becoming attached to it coming.

The usual pattern is, energy collects, you wake up (naturally, as you would) just before the point of no return, you quickly hold it, and move the energy elsewhere, and.... you go back to sleep.
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

Prana's explanation is pretty much exactly on the dot. Usually nocturnal emission on the rise will wake you up and you have about a split moment to choose if you wish to hold it in or not. This is a matter of willpower more than anything, and if you are still attached to letting it flow out then chances are you will ejaculate and there will be little you can do about it. One key factor in holding it in is having a very healthy and strong perenium (anus area, the muscle between the genitals and the poop-chute)

- Nexus

Smile

Also known as the huiyin point.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Originally posted by guohuen
    Also known as the huiyin point.
    ot: this is also a dim mak point is it not?

A nice heel kick to the lower dan tien would be more devestating.

ironfist

i'm 26. before last night, i never had problems with nocturnal emissions. but last night there was this BANGING asian female who was all about me at some random party, and i woke up about 4 seconds too late. now i gotta start all over again!

prana and nexus, since yall seem to have some experience in these matters....what did leak out last night was not thick and viscous like my semen of old, but thinner...more liquidy. still white, but slightly more clear. any thoughts ?
    only gin and tang guzzle out a rusty tin can, me and this mic is like yin and yang

Justa: i know how that feels d@mn annoying when you're trying to train... but at least there was a hot chik all over ya

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Wink

Get a small cup save what was “wasted” mix it up in protein drink, problem solved!
    enjoy life

Re: ironfist

Originally posted by Justa Man
    i'm 26. before last night, i never had problems with nocturnal emissions. but last night there was this BANGING asian female who was all about me at some random party, and i woke up about 4 seconds too late. now i gotta start all over again!

prana and nexus, since yall seem to have some experience in these matters....what did leak out last night was not thick and viscous like my semen of old, but thinner...more liquidy. still white, but slightly more clear. any thoughts ?
    LOL

if it comes, then let it come. Don't worry, it is okay to lose some, you aren't exactly in vow not too.

BTW, I don't practise this sort of thing. It is something that happens as a side-effect, and you learn to control it when it does. But I dont practise "holding it in for months".
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.