Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions about chi

oxford is a gay gay place

still kinda confused

Ok say I don't ejaculate for a month or so, then if you ejaculate you lose all the chi you just built up? Does having a lot of chi give you more energy? Also, will having good chi give me more physical power?

Smile This thread is turning me on...

This reminds me when Rocky's coach told him "No women before the big fight." Perhaps coach knows best?

Godzilla

Yo Liokault, where abouts in Oxford are you? Where are you training at?

And to the guy that called my city gay.. yeah, you could be right.. but hey!

I just don't go in for all this semen retention stuff.

Basically, after you've shot you feel all relaxed and tired. Obviously not good for training. Takes a couple days (whatever) to build it back up again right? When you need to shoot you have a lot of energy yeah? Feel a bit intense if you haven't sh@gged for a while.

Jesus, if you sit around wanking all the time then your spirit is going to be low anyway, cos you don't have a girl.

Everything in moderation lads. Cum when you need to, but recognise that making a hobby out of shaking hands with the unemployed is going to sap your energy.

I don't agree with trying to stop something that occurs naturally.

Ejaculating is good, m'kay?

BTW, do girls lose jing when they come?
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

Scotty1

No women don't lose their jing in that way. They mainly lose it via too many childbirths or leaving small durations of time between a child birth. Women also have tonnes more because, due to periods, they lose Qi in their blood naturally through menstruation. This is why women who get acupuncture are usually given Qi tonification right after their periods finish bring them back up again.

I love this topic.

You can still develop your chi, even with moderate sexual activity.

Retaining can help your meditation and energy levels and helps leg endurance.

Sex (with ejac) with a loving partner, relaxes you, triggers an energy rebuilding process. You may sleep well, and after 48 hours your physical endurance is near 100%, IMO. Let's not lose sight of the positive effects of sex.

I think the important thing is to not let the sex urge dominate you. And as others have said, lose the emotional attachment to ejaculation. So it happens in the proper context.

One good way to feel emotionally strong and in control, in this regard, is to go about 1 month w/out ejaculating. Then, you know you can do it, you feel that the sex urge does not dominate you. Rather, you are in control and use the energies as you see fit. After this experiment, you may not need to go this long again w/out. Unless you have really ambitious meditation goals.

If for some reason you are without a partner, or your partner is laid up, don't 'bate. Control your nightly emissions, within reason, you may want to follow some Chinese sources, which indicate that having a night-time emission more often than every two weeks is a problem that requires attention. Normal for many people is once a month, assuming little to no stimulus. Keep up the exercise. Avoid cigarettes.

-FJ

..too **** funny.

Keep it up

nospam.

"Let's not lose sight of the positive effects of sex. "

**** straight.

"If you're not an abstaining monk then don't act like one."

Even **** straighter.
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist