Oh yeah I have'nt been on KFO for a while so the new guy's don't know me yet. I can asure you that I am not a troll. although I can be a bit of an A$$ole at times But I'm really a sweet guy. And yes I do have way too much time on my hands hence my little McDojo hopping.

That name Fabio Santo does sound familiar one of my friends was training BJJ under him for quite sometime. He now has his own school up in oceanside.

No worries I'm only going to McDojos.

Usually you can tell in the first 5 mins of a conversation with one of the McSensei if they are the real deal or not. Better yet observe a class. If the students suck it's a great indication that your in a McDojo. As well if it's a big chain like USSD then your chances are even better that it's a McDojo.

I have nothting but the upmost respect for real honest Martial Artists. It's just the ones that are out to rip people off that I am sick and tired of. Since I have ALOT of time on my hands these days. My Quest continues...

What I would like to do.I have heard stories perhaps legends of this and that is to form a group of good MA to scare the living daylights out of these McSensei to send them packing.

But This is only a dream. perhaps oneday.