Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging the McSensei

Arrow Challenging the McSensei

Are they any MA in the San Diego are interested in a bit of old school MA type challenging?

Over the past few weeks I have been going from McDojo to McDojo calling first to set up a "First time Private lesson" I go to the Bogus schools and talk with the instructor for a bit listening to there garbage shpeal.

When they get on the topic of sparring I ask them if they would like to spar with me. So far no takers

Now I just about got busted by a USSD instructor that knows me. He has alerted his fellow USSD instructors of my scheme. A friend still in the system alerted me of this and thinks they might have somebody waiting for me at my next visit.

This is making me think I may need some back up at some point and I'm just wondering if any of you might be interested in a little extra curricular activity?
    All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players:
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts, ...

William Shakespeare
    "As You Like It"
    Act 2, Scene 7

Johnny,

San Diego is a bit far for me...too bad you weren't doing this while I was in basic there! That would have been fun.

But hey, if you ever wanna come play with the USSD kids here in San Jose area, look me up.
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

Might I suggest NOT trying that with Sifu Carl Totten in North Hollywood!

He has a doctorate in Psychology and can see through people as if they were made of glass.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Stacey Guest
    If they are Mcdojo, who cares?

Will they know the day you show up? Do they have your picture...go by another name. Ask them politely. Tell them, you want to know that they can teach you something.

Are you waiting for more than one guy? Again, if you good enough to challenge people, you should be ok.

Just do it if you want to..my kung fu brother used to do that all the time, beat lots of people up. Good for him.

I started making a list too, but if you know shuai chiao, plus have hands and kicks, whats the glory of taking out an american tkd fighter? None really. If you roll on the ground and are good there and take a still ole karate sensei, whats the glory, you can win at will.
    Are you boosting your self importance or trying to get better? A little warning, don't judge people by how they look...some of those fat guys can really move well.

A blackbelt came into our school and challenged our Sifu once. Sifu didn't pay the guy much attention, just talked to him a bit durring the times everyones form was good. They guy claimed that chinese styles were stiff and impractical compared to Korean styles. Ok, whatever. The guy suggested point sparring, but Sifu wouldn't have it...I never do that, that stuff is for kids. We do NHB style fighting..He said "Me too" ...hmm so why did he suggest it in the first place? Sifu never heard from him again.

another time a challenger came and Sifu did a shuai chioa throw off the the guys lunge jab and slammed him on the ground effortlessly with sickening force...that was good enough for him, sifu massaged the breath back into him and helped him stretch out his back. He signed up but quit after a month.

African Tiger

Your not in USSD are you? No? I hope not.

Not to worry my friend I hav eonly targeted Schools that are suspect.
    Last edited by Johnny Hot Shot; 04-09-2002 at 04:52 PM.
    All the world's a stage,

William Shakespeare
    "As You Like It"
    Act 2, Scene 7

haha, my boss challenged one of the stooges at O.E. Simons head McKwoon in edmonton. they guy said he was gonna call the cops, so my boss left

Johnny,

you are either a troll or someone with WAY WAY WAY too much time on your hands.

"Over the past few weeks I have been going from McDojo to McDojo calling first to set up a "First time Private lesson" I go to the Bogus schools and talk with the instructor for a bit listening to there garbage shpeal.

When they get on the topic of sparring I ask them if they would like to spar with me. So far no takers "

You take the time to call and make an appointment, drive there, listen to someone you give absolutely no cares about - waste his time, then make a challenge in the guise of "would you like to spar"

What is the purpose of this? If you want to write them off as wusses, you can do it a lot easier than this. My time on this planet is too short too valuable to me to waste it with this kind of stuff...instead I waste it responding to trolls on the web...but this is at work so I can take the time anyway....

If you are looking for a teacher, there are better ways...

If you are a troll...well you got some responses.

They were going to call the cops on him? ****...
    I was planning on dropping by the temple mc fu near my place and challenging them in about a year for the way they ripped me off. I hope the instructors there at the time won't wuss out like that. Then I'm flying to CA to rip johnny a new one :P
    Good work johnny, keep on exploiting those mcbast@rds
    By the way, what the hell is USSD?

kf-guy personally i would'nt try anything on those temple guys, they suck but they are crafty. i'd rather just slander them online. i actually suspect that the individual schools are having serious financial problems due to lack of students, but simon is still filthy rich

Really? Not the Hamilton one at least. There were new students all the time from when I was there. What they lose in student population they gain in monstrous prices.
    Crafty, how? As in crafty fighting, or sue-your-a$$ crafty?

crafty as in illegal crafty

they pop a cap in yo ass
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Neito

In edmonton and you study Southren Kung fu... Do you study at that Tiger Claw school by any chance?
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

There's an old man by the name of Fabio Santos in SD.Whatever you do, don't go in there and challenge anyone to any type of kung fu fight or challenge.But if you really want to go let me know and I'll bring my mini dv and blow your career up!
    Would you ask your men to carry a weapon that was “theorized” to work but had never been field tested to meet the high demands of modern day special operations? Of course not! Then why should we “assume” that the stunts and routines that are taught in most unarmed combative courses will work for real? The fact of the matter is that most of these courses, regardless of their many colorful origins, offer techniques that have not been “battle tested” against aggressive, non-compliant individuals.

Troll? Me Ha

Oh yeah I have'nt been on KFO for a while so the new guy's don't know me yet. I can asure you that I am not a troll. although I can be a bit of an A$$ole at times But I'm really a sweet guy. And yes I do have way too much time on my hands hence my little McDojo hopping.

That name Fabio Santo does sound familiar one of my friends was training BJJ under him for quite sometime. He now has his own school up in oceanside.

No worries I'm only going to McDojos.

Usually you can tell in the first 5 mins of a conversation with one of the McSensei if they are the real deal or not. Better yet observe a class. If the students suck it's a great indication that your in a McDojo. As well if it's a big chain like USSD then your chances are even better that it's a McDojo.

I have nothting but the upmost respect for real honest Martial Artists. It's just the ones that are out to rip people off that I am sick and tired of. Since I have ALOT of time on my hands these days. My Quest continues...

What I would like to do.I have heard stories perhaps legends of this and that is to form a group of good MA to scare the living daylights out of these McSensei to send them packing.

But This is only a dream. perhaps oneday.
    All the world's a stage,

William Shakespeare
    "As You Like It"
    Act 2, Scene 7