Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cung Le

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    everytime i have seen him fight it was a slob that looked like he caem form joe dirts neighborhood.
    besides Jason Yee, who else has he fought?
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

shonie carter.... the chinese dude Li M-somestuff.... medaled internationally....
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Originally posted by Face2Fist

besides Jason Yee, who else has he fought?

http://www.cungle.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

uh oh face2face has finally caught on to Cung Le's scam! He hasn't actually fought anyone! Even the fight with Jason Yee he used body doubles.

@ body doubles...... kinda like Jet Li, huh?

oh........ and my bad the chinses dudes name is Nashun Gerile....

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

I'd love to see how you'd do against a "tomato can" like Scott Sheely.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

My Muay Thai kry told me he is not that great. Another Muay thai kru tod me he knew some people who did Muay thai and san shou and muay thai was clearly better. My Muay thai kru has learned in thailand and from people like Matt Hume and Maurice smith, and he says Alex gong is the guy to emulate. He says it's kind of like the bob and weave boxing style; it'll only work if your name is Roy Jones of Muhammed ali, otherwise you gonna get eaten up

I don't beleive everything they say though because they say CMA will never be big in MMA like BJJ and Muay Thai

O_o

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00
    I'd love to see how you'd do against a "tomato can" like Scott Sheely.
    I beat him.
    "Information is power"

www.Boston-Kickboxing.com

I think he is pretty good as San Shou. Certainly has the game down. If he hopes to make the jump to K1 or something of that sort he needs some more work. When he fought his K1 match he was seriously in danger of eating knees and kicks when he went down for his throws. If he were against a higher-caliber fighter, his predictability might have gotten him owned. Just my 2 cents.
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

I beat him.
    My point exactly.

Josh is a very experienced accomplished san shou fighter/coach.

Scott wasn't a san shou "tomato can", Cung is just on another level. he's a world class fighter.

His only serious san shou competition will come from matches with international san shou champions. (King of Sanda etc.)
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

Originally posted by backbreaker
    My Muay Thai kry told me he is not that great. Another Muay thai kru tod me he knew some people who did Muay thai and san shou and muay thai was clearly better.
    oh YAWN, did he tell you his daddy can beat up your daddy also?

Quite a few San Shou people have impressive records against Muay Thai guys, even under THEIR rules.... Or look at the mixed matches between China and Thailand

My Muay thai kru has learned in thailand and from people like Matt Hume and Maurice smith, and he says Alex gong is the guy to emulate.

[/B]
    No offense to the late Mr Gong, but he built a rep fighting US, never international level, fighters. He lost pretty badly to Master Toddy's guy, and should have lost to Bang. If your Kru says fight like Alex, well, I wonder what your Kru is thinking...

I don't beleive everything they say though because they say CMA will never be big in MMA like BJJ and Muay Thai [/B]
    San Shou is the #3 program on the world's largest TV network

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

san shou is the 3rd most watched tv program in the world because it shown in asia. china has over 2 billion people of course its going to be the most watched show in the world. but its not showed where it counts in the US. where money is made.

alex gong should left to rest. have some respect for the dead
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

Muay Thai basicly has zero visability in mainstream America...

The UFC has consistently lost money if that is your criteria
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I think there is something to what you say. But my trainers will just say they mostly like the japanese fights. K-1 and Pride, the japanese appreciate real fighting. They live in Canada. Also they say Duane Ludwig beat Alex Gong