Thread: Zhang Bin Dou books

Zhang Bin Dou books

Does anybody know where can I find any Master Zhang Bin Dou's books? I heard that he wrote some books about Tang Lang Quan... does anybody have any of these books?

Thanks in advance for the help!

books

I know he wrote books on plum flower forms 1-6.
    I have photo copies of the books, they are in chinese with hand drawn figures.
    I have his business card with his number somewhere, if i find it i will post it for you or e-mail you, you can contact him and maybe he can send you copies.

Thanks, 18elders!

Could you tell me the names of the forms that are in the books?
    I have his business card too, maybe I will get in contact with him to have info on the books (but I think he doesn't speak any English... it will be a problem!)

But thanks anyway!

Jiang's books

A while back I posted my opinion on these books.

forms
    -mei hua lu
    -luan jie
    -dzai yao 1-6
    -ba zhou 1-4

Thes are the important forms of PM.
    A problem I had with translating is that some of his simplified characters are not in the simplified dictionary. Maybe my dictionary was too old.

His history of PM appears to be something he made up himself and is somewhat misleading. For example Wanglang is really from Shanhsi not Shandong. His story can not be verified anywhere and doesn't match the story by his kung fu brothers, uncles, teachers, grandteachers etc.

For me this threw into doubt everything he has written about the forms.