One of my students recently learned a form from a teacher in San Antonio, and we're trying to figure out some info about the form. The teacher said he didn't know the name in Chinese, only in Vietnamese and English. He said in English it roughly translates to "four pillars" or "four directions". He said the style was "5 animals shaolin". Has anyone heard of this form or know anything about it?

It begins like this (after the bow):
The left leg slides out to the left as the left hand (open) blocks across the face, moving left to right - sort of an open-handed inward block.

Shift the weight to the left onto the left leg, left hand blocks/catches moving right to left, hand in a "claw" or grabbing position. At the same time, do a right punch to the front (the punch rotates all the way, so at the end of the punch the knuckles of the fist are facing left, while the "palm" is facing right).

This is followed by a right kick (roundhouse-like kick)....it goes on from there. I can describe more if anyone needs it, but I figure if you've heard of the form that should be enough.

Any help would be appreciated!