Thread: Breasts!

Breasts!

Got your attention? Jolly good.

I've heard that Soy Milk has levels of estrogen that can actually be detrimental (hence the breasts reference!) Urban myth or fact of substance?

Comments anyone?

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Not sure about the Soy Milk.

But I like nice juicy succulent Chicken breasts covered in batter and deep fried, with a side order of mash & Gravvy.

Hmm, and maybe some mushy peas with brown Vinegar.

I like B - C cups. Well, D cups are fun, but not for long term relationships. A cups are too small.

Kumkuat is correct.

Hey, wait, this isn't the Otherground?

HOw about FFF's guys? I had them until my breast reduction...wanna know something even scarier...I only weighed 135 at the time....and i got 11 lbs taken off....so i was right at my target weight!!! LOL

Had to throw that one in guys!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

you could have made a whole new pair with that

Scary.

Whoosh... wtFFF's a FFF?

Ish: I'm feelin sick!

red: (Homer voice) mmmm, mmmushy peas! (I'm going back to England for a visit! Good curry! Mushy peas! slaver slaevr slllr...

Anyway, Serpent, yes it's true. Soy has a lot of estrogen in it. However, the 'thing' you're worried about is oestrogen, the female hormone largely (we hope) responsible for breast growth (among other things)! You see, contrary to what the Americans think, there is a reason for correct spelling!!

Estrogen is the plant form, naturally occuring in many things, and is not harmfully assimilible (sp?) by animals. However, something like 80% of the world's soy comes from the US, and something like 60% of that has some allele (genetic) modification using, commonly, the mammalian hormone version, so yes, YOU TOO CAN HAVE FFFs! (Can't actually remember the exact figures - studied the genetics of it all quite extensively a couple of years ago).

Basically, stick to non-gm soy and you're still a man!

Rather more worrying to me (mainly because I know jack about it) is the possiblility of soy have a detrimental phytic acid component. You can check this in the American Journal of Scientific Nutrition online, where they have been doing a lot of studies recently. I will say though, we don't know who THEY are!!! This sounds paranoid, and that journal is supposedly a well respected peer-reviewed journal, but THEY may have been paid by the Blood-drinking Board of All-America for all the hell WE know!

Blah! I should be elsewhere! What am I doing!?!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Originally posted by Kumkuat
    I like B - C cups.
    Are those the ones you blow into to make them bigger?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Dayamm Wen, that's some serious chest action!

So, if it's not a rude question, what are you now? I ask because I'd be fascinated to know how you decide what size to become!

Mat. Thanks for the info. Makes a lot of sense. And I do buy Non-GM Soy, so it looks like I'm in the clear!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

There is nothing to worry about. I drank soy milk for years now and I grew no breasts. These huge pec muscles are from my heavy benching and dips... honest..

Serpent

thanks for the fun thread, sometimes we need to take the edge off, i admittedly laugh my b*tt off. there are some great personalities with these Martial artists!

err, we drink rice milk, and when no-ones looking i treat myself to some goat milk.

see ya

Glad to be of service.

Wendy, please answer my question!

ttt 4 2017!

I will never look at coconut juice the same way again.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart