Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when someone is rude to you and makes you angry....

What do you do when someone is rude to you and makes you angry....

but you can't do anything about it cos if you do: you prove them right or it's just not worth talking to them cos they will NEVER learn and will always have those views, or will always be a fu.cker?

i can't stand just letting it go when someone is rude to me for no reason, but are in a position of authority, like police givin me hassle, like the residency association at uni saying having insects and ants is my fault and " they didn't put them there ", just people that feel like they are better than you. It's hard not to goto the other extreme and want the same things to hapen to them, or to treat them like that - but you need them/they are in a position of authority.

I just can't stand it and am about to pop.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

d@mn man, i hate that as well... same kinda thing is happening to me It's hard to keep it all inside. do u have a punchbag or something? u can take it out on that pretty well...

wassup?

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

When something like that happens, just ignore them. People like that really aren't worth your time. Do I get annoyed or angry with such people? Sometimes I do, but I let it go. Its really not worth the ulcer you'll get by stewing over it.
    Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Sharky
    Mate i know how you feel, i have just ended a three year relationship tonight...
    Oh dont worry to much, it wasnt mine. Just she was cute and i was drunk. Still her boyfriend was a good mate ill miss him.

Pick fights with people smaller and weaker than yourself for NO reason.

Go to the supermarket and smack OTHER peoples children for being 'naughty'.

When driving along stop randomly and ask people for directions, then just as there about to tell you... drive off.

Catch public transport in peak hour, sit next to an old person then stare at them and drool.

Go around at night changing traffic sights, especialy stop signs.

Get some of that old white dog crap from your neighbours yard, crush it up and put it in a satchel. Go to the seedest part of town and sell it for fifty bucks. Just tell them, its GOOD sh!t!

Walk around department stores pretending to be a store detective and talking into an imaginary ear piece in your coller. Then slowly become more and more rediculous untill your talking into your shoe ala Maxwell Smart.

Stop people in the street to ask them if they would like to hear about satan. He can save your soul!

Walk into Mcdonalds and act nuts... Go right to the centre then at the top of your voice start screaming...
    HEY I WANNA SEE THE MANAGER, I WANNA SEE RONALD! COME ON WHERE YOU HIDING I WANNA SEE THAT FU(KING CLOWN!!!

Then go to the counter and order just a burger, when they ask if you want frys go phyco again...
    WHAT YOU SELL FRYS???
    when did this happen? What sort of oil do you cook them in? How many sizes are they? Do they come with salt? What sort of potatoes do you use?
    NO dont worry about the other people here in your FAST FOOD establishment... YOU have got me all interested in the frys!!!

When chirstens come to the door ask them if they would like to join you for group sex with the other worshipers?

Sharky the best thing to do when your stressed out is to find fault in everything you can and then simply make humor of it
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Thumbs up

hehe. mcdonalds thing was classic "HEY I WANNA SEE THE MANAGER, I WANNA SEE RONALD! COME ON WHERE YOU HIDING I WANNA SEE THAT FU(KING CLOWN!!!" - wicked

but it's easy to say let it slide but it's hard to do innit. i got a wallbag which i use. gonna goto gym later.

Sharky - life sucks sometimes man. just take comfort in the fact that you're the normal one, and they're all a bit fuc.kin weird.

Jon - have you got off with your mate's gf of 3 years??

scotty1

Posted by me
    "Mate i know how you feel, i have just ended a three year relationship tonight...
    Oh dont worry to much, it wasnt mine. Just she was cute and i was drunk. Still her boyfriend was a good mate ill miss him. "

Posted by scotty1
    "Jon - have you got off with your mate's gf of 3 years??"

Um hheeh
    Well errrr
    It was kind of a joke
    Still i can see my sence of humor leaves a lot to be disired
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

and i thought i was the only one with gal problems...
    things will sort themselves out i'm sure. one way or the other.

david

hehe help
    Clarification...
    I have a girlfriend she is cute as hell and im happy. Well except for the whole having to drive for ages to see her part.
    I have NOT slept with my mates girlfriend it was just a bad joke.

Wow would have thunk it

- Huang Kai Vun

Sharky

1) Quit breaking the law.
    2) Quit leaving food out...it causes bugs.
    3) Man, I'm glad I'm not you...It is so much better being me.
    4) Stop whining & be a man!

Hope this helps.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

u know jon, that's happened to me as well before
    it's amazing how things can happen like that and get taken the wrong way...

best of luck,
    david

Badger
    You forgot

5 Get some sleep you insomniac!
    All the best Sharky i hope you feel better, seriously ive heard you saying you dont sleep much and stress is magnified by lack of sleep. Get some good healthy rest and i hope you feel better

David
    hehe no worries dude
    Its not my fault i type to fast never spell check or use grammer and generaly have NO feeling of remourse for the poor saps who actualy bother to READ my drivel

In case anyone cares for something TOTALY off topic and silly...
    I decided to buy a computer game today... Ive done this before dont worry Still if anyone cares i got Jedi Knight 2, and man its bringing back some happy knostalgia.
    If anyone played the orginal Dark forces or Jedi Knight your gonna luv this. I dont even care for Star Wars THAT much but this was just too darn cool for words. Great graphics engine (q3) great sound and level design and the Troopers actualy look like there getting shot for once !!!

Ok so err yeah in this humble non reviewers opioion Jedi Knight 2 is a good play if you like that sort of thing.
    And if anyone gives me any crap for playing pc games, ill wookie slap em!!!
    And i know empty force and dim mak so your not safe anywhere!!!

- Huang Kai Vun

I understand your frustration. Out on the street, when people are rude I just ignore them or smile back (usually that's cause my fiance is busy calling them what they are).

The worst, however, is in the office. I work as an "executive assistant" which is a nice way of saying "secretary". It's one of the few jobs around here that lets you leave around 5PM to go train. Being the lowest ranking member of the office, people realize there is no danger in giving you ****, so they often lay it on.

Just the other day my boss (the President) was feeling a like he needed to yell at somebody. So the guy calls me into his office to "discuss" something. I had made a mistake in mailing an item, and it arrived a few hours late (we were in the middle of moving our office, we just had a round of layoffs so I took over 3 people's responsibilties with no raise, so mailing a video tape seemed low priority). He used that mistake to launch into a tirade about my poor attitude and not being a "mind reader" nor being "pro-active enough" (for those of you who don't know, that's manager speak for "I feel like a **** up, so stroke my ego every day or I'll act like an *******"). He said everyone in the office has this problem with me. When I tried to discuss it (how can I improve? whom should I speak to about how I can better function in the office? please remember you fired all the rest of the admin staff) he freaked out. He threw things, banged his fists on the desk and said "Lyle, god**** it you need to let me be stern with you! You are in no position to speak this way!"

I continued to defend my postion with specific, documented examples of me going above and beyond the call of duty. At one point he became so angry he could no longer speak. He sat across from me, sweating, trying to stare me down. And I mean that...if we were in a bar, it would have been thunderdome time (two men enter, one man leaves). I had already invited him to fire me, and he didn't want to. I asid "boss, you look like you wanna kick my ass. Really, you want me to read your mind, your mind says 'I'd like to punch this kid in the face'". Needless to say he continued to stare at me.

So I decided to talk him down. I had no problem matching his agression, so I decided to try to turn it to my advantage (I am soon going on a 20 day honeymoon, and I just didn't feel like looking for temp work). I took about 20 min of soothing secretary speak, but he chilled out, and even sent an email around to everyone in the company thanking me for my efforts.

Never in my life did I think anyone would have the audacity to try to use me as their whipping boy. I have never, ever been so fundamentaly insulted. It was a battle of minds, and through force of will, I won. I'd say that was the first time I really applied my aikido training in real life.

Jon,

That was some funny stuff. People now think I am a maniac laughing to myself in my cubicle.

There isn't much you can do when people in a position of power are rude to you or harrassing you other then to try an extricate yourself from the situation. My response escalates as I get home, so a punching bag or weights is a good release.

Don't make the mistake I did when I was young and stupid (as opposed to old and stupid now). I "mouthed" back to a cop in a position where I had no power. He let me know it real quick.

That's what i'm talkin about. Well done.