Thread: Girl Power in Wing Chun

katrina_stearns Guest

Girl Power in Wing Chun

I've taken the advise of some of yous good fellows on this forum and decided to do Wing Chun.

Is it me being a female or is the style really easy to learn. I was slapping other students around like a $2 Wh@re when I've had only a few months of training. Most of the stdents there are guys and they just don't have a clue what to do when a girl hits them. Geez

Submit to me. I know you want to.

WCFighter Guest
    That's hilarious!!!!

Good for you!
    The style is meant to be simple and effective for
    anyone.

In my experience, I have found (and this goes for
    every style out there) that some people can apply
    the techniques and principles of style quickly and easily, and for other people, it takes them a lot
    longer.

Be grateful you are a quick learner and applier,
    and keep forging ahead.

P.S.

I've been training in Wing Chun for several years
    and I plan to teach my two daughters (both under 2 years old) wing chun as soon as I can.

I can't wait to see my daughters slap guys around.
    Hee hee

katrina_stearns Guest

That's good

Wcfighter,

It did surprise me how easy Wing Chun is! But thanks for the encouragement.

I don't mean to be offensive or proud, but I know how to handle men. I'm a dom. mistress from LA before doing Wing Chun and I've been slapping men around in many ways.

You have 2 daughters. That's great!

joedoe Guest
    Ahhhh, the dungeon mistress returns. Good to see you back :)

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Rei Guest

Humm

well,
    maybe the fact that a chinese nun invented the style makes it easier.. u know..women genes hehe.

but hey the whole thoought of u being a MISTRESS is rather... unproper... well anyways i think itsdegrading to SELL anythnig that has to do with sexual favors... but what can i do about it... keep on having fun, and i submit to noone ;)

Peace!

*To conquer others, you must first conquer yourself*

Rei Guest

Humm

well,
    maybe the fact that a chinese nun invented the style makes it easier.. u know..women genes hehe.

but hey the whole thoought of u being a MISTRESS is rather... unproper... well anyways i think itsdegrading to SELL anythnig that has to do with sexual favors... but what can i do about it... keep on having fun, and i submit to no one ;)

Peace!

kungfu cowboy Guest
    Cool! Can I get a Wing Chun spanking? (I've been bad!) :D

dunbarj01 Guest
    Keep your chaps on KF Cowboy...

I think it was Martial Joe that posted a topic regarding martial arts and intelligence but what I think is also interesting is the wide range of professions of individuals practising KF. There are a wide range of people in my school (no dominatrix though) from many backgrounds.

Sorry, I don't practice Wing Chun so I've got nothing to contribute but I just wanted to make that observation. :)

Drunken Master Guest
    True Wing Chun is a easy method of some martial arts it has very basic styles and which is not hard to learn it all depends wat you look for in your martial arts!!!!

katrina_stearns Guest

Wing Chun

Yes, in LA we can alot of interesting people in kungfu class. Our sifu himself is a bi but that's not to say he can't fight. but with me he prefers to receive than to give.

But I've been to other classes where ppl are just so bloody close minded. It was hard to find acceptance in class. Then I get all this f*** request to do out calls and sh1t on email. I mean guys are so emotionally fragile and it's so easy to break their ego.

And you kungfu cowboy, you think being spanked like a horse is funny!

kungfu cowboy Guest
    "Im baack in the saaddle again..."

Rei Guest

jesus, she turns it all into sex

ok,

here's a thing.... kungfu and sexual activities are not related... there...try that on for a few days and see how it works. if u join WC to get more ways to beat up ur patheticly low life clients then just get a big stick and wack them :D jeez whatever happened to kungfu is kungfu... not a means to get a rise out of people? oO

anyhoo...

Peace

frosh2786 Guest
    dominatrix-fighting is one of the most effective styles i have seen. It is one of the best striking arts around, and is commendable for its short range trapping and punching tactics.
    "Effective style, can no defend!"-yang sze

frosh2786 Guest
    BTW i hate femenazis. EWWWWW EWWWW EWWWWWW SICK DUDE. STOP WOMENS SUFFERING...i mean sufferagists.girl power=crap

joedoe Guest
    Dominatrix-fighters also have an uncanny ability to make people do what they want them to do :). Yes mistress ...

Guns don't kill people, I kill people