Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you had one martial arts wish.....

joedoe Guest
    I wish that I had good health and a less fat body so that I could train more fully. :)

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    You're fu(king up my chi

PHILBERT Guest
    To get to spar with this girl I really, really, REALLY like (she doesn't practice martial arts though.) Just for fun. Sucks though, she moved about 1500 miles from me last summer. :mad:

I'd grapple with her though mostly. :D

PHILBERT

nightair Guest
    to have the ability to complete any technique with perfection(perfect speed-power-balance)

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    i wish the holodeck was real.

this way i could train in the most realistic way possible without endangering myself or others. how much more effective would training be if you actually practiced breaks full force against a fighting opponent all the time. a couple months training like this and a side kick to the knee would be a legitiment fight ender (not that it isn't now, but it's going to be allot harder to land successfully the way we have to train).

plus i would . .. .

well i would do what ever guy in here do when he knew he wasn't going to be interupted.

where's my beer?

Nexus Guest
    GunnedDown: It is funny that you made that wish as you might be interested to know the government has already designed full scale holography rooms. A friend of mine working for a government branch was toured in a facility in florida in 1992, and brought into a large room with panels on the walls. He was told to get in the center of the room and the guy who was touring him (this was on a military compound) went into a control room. After about 30 seconds, a human hand appears in the center of the room, with fingers extended and moving. He told me it had perfect detail of a real human hand.

He said that this was in 1992, and he is certain that at that time they could do more then what he was shown. He said he is fairly assured that by now full room/scenes can be generated.

And a great major in college right now is Computer Science with a direction towards holography if you really want to get into what I personally believe will be the cutting edge technology shortly.

- Nexus