Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you had one martial arts wish.....

phoenix-eye Guest

If you had one martial arts wish.....

If you had one martial arts wish what would it be?

Mine would be for my sifu to have two hot daughters who both couldn't keep their hands off me (at the same time) :eek:

"We had a thing to settle so I did him"
    Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Same wish as in every other area of my life - more time and discipline.

Tigerstyle Guest
    Phoenix, wouldn't your sifu kill you if he caught you with both of his daughters?

phoenix-eye Guest
    He wouldn't catch me - I'm a bloody fast runner.

"We had a thing to settle so I did him"
    Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

Silumkid Guest
    My one m/a wish would be too fight like Jet Li does in his movies effectively (pretty as all hell, including the power to kick things weighing several tons and not hurt my foot, while causing mass destruction to all 900 of my opponents).

Yeah....or maybe to be a SuperSaiyan.

:p

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

Rei Guest

lmao

to be a super sayen... how good would that be. talking of wich. seriously, do the characters in DBZ have a fighting style of the common world? aside from the flying and Ki throwing? i always wondered :D

Peace!

*Qui semme le vent, recolte la tempete!*

Nutt'nhunny Guest
    why your sifu's daughters? Freak. That mean you want to do your sifu.

qeySuS Guest
    To live in southern california.

Free thinkers are dangerous!

WongFeHung Guest
    to have started when I first wanted to. I saw Bruce Lee in the Green Hornet, and I was hooked-that was in '67, and I was about 10, and my parents wouldn't let me. When I turned 15, I started hitch-hiking to train under a northern siu-lum Sifu,which went on for 2 1/2 yrs before my parents found out. I also dojo hopped for awhile, so what I really wish is to have started in a good hard-core style at 10 yrs old, and stayed with it.Now my wish is to meet Sifus whos characters are as good as their Gung-Fu.

Jeff Liboiron Guest
    I wish i had 2 legs (i'm missing my right one), and this way i would have good kicking ability

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Ooh, starting training 20 years earlier! Good one.

Gongfu genie, that's my second wish, if you're listening.

HuangKaiVun Guest
    My wish is that there would be no hatred - and thus no need for martial arts whatsoever.

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Hey, Huang. I don't know if you saw it, but I was serious about burning some L. Subramaniam CDs for you if you'd like.

I mean, just in case you don't have enough startlingly brilliant violin recordings in your life already. I'll repeat - one of them is duets with Stephane Grappelli.

TatewakiKuno Guest
    I wish things could be the way the used to be without guns and that crap, so that it would actually take skill to fight and kill people and not just some lame ******* who can pull a trigger. I want there to be a need for martial arts again, and a greater appreciation for them.

HuangKaiVun Guest
    Thanks for the offer Ch'ang Style Novice, but I can BUY my own Subramanian CDs. So I'll accept the generosity but not the gift.

I should send you some of MY own violin playing clips, Ch'ang Style Novice. You'll hear playing of a sort that hasn't been heard in 100 years.

Since I can't have that "anti-hate" wish of mine fulfilled, I'll simply try to:

1) become a true kung fu master
    2) open my own school
    3) be content in life.