Thread: Last TKD practice, kinda surprised.

Last TKD practice, kinda surprised.

Yup i just took my last TKD practice before i'm going to USA, it's still a month away but i dont wanna practice during my exams because then i'd study less (my exams start in 5 days).

So this is the deal, i have 3 teachers (3 black belts that is), one is kinda cool and likes MMA, i burned him my copy of "Choke - Rickson Gracie documentry", one of them is just new and doesnt really have that much of an oppinion of me (good or bad) and the last one is the most intense one and i've always felt like he's been uncomfortable with me coming from another art, and he's asked me before if i was practicing somehting else and was happy that i wasnt.

So i kinda expected the first two to dont care that much just saying "ok", but in return i expected the last teacher to be kinda mad that i'd be leaving to train something else, i figured he'd react with an attitude like "yeah whatever, i figured you'd drop out someday", since i've always felt kinda like i have to prove my dedication to TKD in order to gain his respect (more then just a student off the street).

But i was really surprised with his reaction, he was happy that i was showing dedication to training in general. Furthermore he asked lots of questions about what i was going to do and asked me for my email so we could keep in touch when i was abroad and i could contact him for any trouble i had (since he's lived in USA training for 4 years), his reactions were more of being concerned that i wasnt getting ripped off or getting into something bad, he just urged me to check everything out beforehand and to let him now of my progress and how i was doing (he took down my email and when i'd leave so he could stay in touch).

Seriously i'm so surprised, i was expecting him to be all intense like i was betraying him or something like that because he's kinda hard to reach as anything else as a teacher and is really serious about his training. I'm so happy with this cause now i can come back to training next year with no worries and only good stories to tell.

So we said goodbye, i bowed to him, he wished me good luck and said "have fun man" while i wished him luck on the European championship he's attending next month.

Just thought i'd post it, thought it was a cool reaction from him
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

Very cool!

Good luck on your exams!

Godzilla

i dont know you

but for the last two years all you talk about is coming to america, and how eddie murphy is funny//////// if you dont know the movie that was gayer then it was.

Seriously hope you have a wicked trip, ifnot that would be like the kid with luekemia that didnt get to see mickey mouse before his pass, and thats just sad, poor guy , wonder what happenned to him?.

Yah, have a blast, dont let those americans, especially southerners, impart thier stupidity to you, i mean i notice just talking to americans lowers my iq, and yah hope all is well

Congrats. Good luck, where are you going anyways?

Sometimes people can surprise the hell out of you.

dont let those americans, especially southerners, impart thier stupidity to you
    errrr...watch it.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

lol
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Exams, eh? We've got those in 2 week.

I know this won't show up right but I'm going to post it anyway:

_ <!< FÚCK FINALS >!> _
    |_| |_|
    | | /^^^\ | |
    _| |_ (| "o" |) _| |_
    _| | | | _ (_---_) _ | | | |_
    | | | | |' | _| |_ | `| | | | |
    | | / \ | |
    \ / / /(. .)\ \ \ /
    \ / / / | . | \ \ \ /
    \ \/ / ||Y|| \ \ / /
    \__/ || || \__/
    () ()
    || ||
    ooO Ooo
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Where in the US will you be man? There is some TKD championship Not too In AR in June.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

When I first saw that, I was like wtf?? But when I clicked the qoute button, it showed properly. ROFL, that's pretty cool. Whoever made it had too much time on their hands though...

Originally posted by IronFist
    Exams, eh? We've got those in 2 week.

I know this won't show up right but I'm going to post it anyway:

_ <!< FÚCK FINALS >!> _
    |_| |_|
    | | /^^^\ | |
    _| |_ (| "o" |) _| |_
    _| | | | _ (_---_) _ | | | |_
    | | | | |' | _| |_ | `| | | | |
    | | / \ | |
    \ / / /(. .)\ \ \ /
    \ / / / | . | \ \ \ /
    \ \/ / ||Y|| \ \ / /
    \__/ || || \__/
    () ()
    || ||
    ooO Ooo
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Yeah, someone sent it to me a few years ago and I kept it. Hehe. Too bad it doesn't show up properly here.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.