Thread: anyone have the 1955 macau fight?

anyone have the 1955 macau fight?

does nayone have the 1955 macau fight video? this is a descritpion of the fight taken from lilylaueagleclaw.com:

1955 Lau Fat Mang, Lee Jen Chen, and Dong Ying Kit, were invited to judge the first Lei Tai match in Hong Kong, Macau. A White Crane Sifu, Chan Hut Fu, challenged Ng Tai Chi Master, Ng Goong Yee. This was a very exciting event. Many famous movie stars, and rich people, went to watch. During this event, Lau Fat Mang and Dong Ying Kit were asked to do a sparring demonstration.

im really interested in seeing the fight as well as the demonstration match that dong ying kit and lau fat mang put on. does anyone have the video, maybe we can trade videos or text or i can pay you?
    thanks all!

I saw the fight on a wu style tai chi documentry, next time at class I'll ask the guy I saw it from what the title is.
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

Red face Seen it & sorry it's bad

hay maker punches (& not typical White Crane), just bad punching from both sides. Overall sloppy.

i know

i know it was a crappy fight but it was historical and also, im more interested in the exhibition between masters Dong yin kit and Lau fat mang that took place before the fight.

but hey, it seems that you've seen the fight before? where did you see it, and do you have a copy?