Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yuen fen

yuen fen

i recall having read a thread before on what yuen fen is but i don't remember anymore.

ok...what is yuen fen?

thanks!
    TV Sucks.

hahah
    Cherry my good friend, thats called cheating

Ok, Yuen Fen is VERY hard to explain and is something best of felt rather than directly told about in text.
    I will give you a prompt and maybe someone who feels a little better about explaining such things may help fill in some blanks.

Yuen Fen, is like fate. However its more strictly related to kung fu.

SOME say Yuen Fen decides who is our sifu and which art we study. Even right down to what our place is in the ma world.

Some like me and im sure a few others have reached a point where Yuen Fen becomes one of the few reasons left. I think your dealing with the man right now Cherry. I think you may even get to know him quite well. Then again im nothing to go by, just a pawn.

Hope this helps a little in your search, trust me on one thing though. No matter what anyone TELLS you about Yuen Fen you will always find out the most by yourself. The path and journy are different for each of us. Yuen Fen is simply something to tie us together.

Hope your well Cherry
    Jon
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

even through racial slur or accussed of it?

cheating??

oy, jon...i'm not cheating! this is called "research"...

anyway, you're the one who brought the term up from a while back...well, perhaps not. perhaps you are just one of the people who responded to that forum topic.

sui-fuw:

what's with the racial slur/accusation of racial slur? were you the accused??
    TV Sucks.

hi chez,well on the w/c forum they're are to ban me b/c i made fun of a member[w/c]called "yuenfen",which doesn't live up to that name unfortunatly.
    i said that he does w/c curry style b/c of his color skin.but the yuen fen that we talk about now,is color blind,plus it was a food like noodle w/c.hagis w/c.bacon and eggs w/c.hamburger w/c.shushi w/c.roast beef w/c.there was no intent but i do not ignore that the fact of his color.he shouldn't be so touchy and such a high status for some-one like me to knock down.

worst form of prejudice is ignorance and with that denile.yeun fen will see it through for us to learn.cannot be controled

Respect

There is nothing worse than kicking someone that is down

LOL

I love curry what race would green curry belong to?

w/c bacon and eggs hahaha i can see a flame starting somewhere!

sigh...

ok...seems like this forumer "yuenfen" had an interesting and rather 'friendly' exchange with several members of the board.

but...no one (except for jon) has touched on the question:

what is yuen fen?
    TV Sucks.

What Jon said !!! lol

jon

whats your place in the m'a world?

can you ask "yuen fen" whats mine while you at it.

cheers sui

Sui

Bro,

Can you please adobo and sazzo my yuenfen. LOL That's Boriqua (Puerto Rican) yuenfen for ya.LOL

Bro, I still can't get a PM to you. I'm going to ask gene to take a look at my account to see if it's been blocked from sending PMs.

I'll holla at ya as soon as the problem is fixed.

Cloudy - What's up man? Long time don't speak too. Hope all is well with you and yours.

****, come and think about it, I would love some curry chicken right about now. So what I'm a fatso!

Take care,
    Buby

Hi Sui Fuw

Arg you really know how to ask the difficault questions, i will answer as honestly as i can dispite the fact i would dearly love to have some kind of proper logic to give you.

Honestly.... Its one of the few things im genuinely good at, i started MA when i was 12. At the age of 14 during a grading i was picked out of a room of several hundred by the grandmaster to perform a jumping break over several people. It took me a few attempts but i made it, i was then told that no one had done this same feat of my grade outside of Korea. Ive basicaly been hooked ever since, i have gone though MANY different reasons for my study but these days it just feels like i have come to far to simply turn around.
    I know this might sound egotistical or even naieve but i often feel when im learning that im actualy RE learning something not learning it for the first time. I cant quite explain this but i know its there, ive even known the next movement on occasion without having seen it.
    I dont know how to explain this or if there is any point in even trying to. Basicaly i just do it becouse its part of me and it makes me happy.
    My actual PLACE is very hard to second guess and im honestly not sure i should or even want to. As it stands i only have one wish when it comes to my place in the MA world. I want to be VERY highly skilled and i want to help to insure the arts are passed on. I said it before sui fuw - im just a pawn. Still even pawns can win the game if they play there cards right. They can even become a queen if they move forward enough.
    Maybe Yuen Fen does have plans for me i dont know, im happy to just continue along down the path and hope the destination is as enjoyable as the journey.
    If he gives me anything to go by i will be sure to ask him your path as well Though i cant help but wonder if you dont already know it?
    You are obviously here for a reason, as are we all. Even this board has conataions im sure none of us fully understand.

Can i ask you Sui Fuw, if you dont want discuss here then please email or PM me.
    Bic Gim - tell me how close im getting, provided you know yourself.
    Would this relate to how power is transfered though the body and into a weapon?
    This is just a pinch, im wondering if Bic Gim refers to issueing elemental power though a blade?
    Anyway please let me know your thoughts?
    If you wish to know how i came to where i am i will be happy to tell you as well, first i want to see if im on the right track.
    Last edited by jon; 04-23-2002 at 12:36 AM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

bro no pm's i've be cut out from that b/c,the addmin are afraid of me going after ppl,singleling them out so i can't send or recieve them.its a good job too i sent you an e-mail did you get it???
    send me one with the your address if you have changed it.ok

JON
    with your posts:sometimes you bore me,sometimes you fustrate me, sometimes you humour me,sometimes you blow me away.but this time you got me so emotional[i don't know why]and i not joking.i do have a smile though.

buby you got competition here bro

i would love to e-mail you,however how you gonna get my address???only the talented can achieve it,tell me are you up to it.

"Bic Gim - tell me how close im getting, provided you know yourself.
    Would this relate to how power is transfered though the body and into a weapon?
    This is just a pinch, im wondering if Bic Gim refers to issueing elemental power though a blade? "

shwwww,man i can taste it i can smell it i can almost touch it.oh its dissapeard.

cherry,yuen fen is the same as this equazion:

2 + 2 = ?

hahahaha i love fu(king your brains

Sui

2+2=sui fuw ***** slapping yaun fen

Hey Buby wassup!!!!

Is yuen fen to be the best M.A one can be?