Thread: [OT] Capoeira fighting game (Flash) (in progress)

[OT] Capoeira fighting game (Flash) (in progress)

http://www.spiritonin.com/stuff/capoeiragame.html

You can set a player to a computer player (It just mirrors you with changes due to the limits of V1, but V2 will supposedly have an actual AI) in 'set controls'. This is Regional as heck and thus more than a little silly to us Angoleiros, but it's still fun, esp if you have two players. It gets updated and tweaked pretty regularly, too, so eventually I -will- update this to announce V2.

<angoleiro_whine>Not enough floor work, not enough throws and what's this '2d' stuff, I want to get behind the guy? Not to mention it being a fighting game instead of a strategy game, but eeh, it's still cool..</angoleiro_whine>
    "Freedom is the ability to move in any direction the mind can imagine" -Mestre No

Nice site man u do this? pretty cool. never did any games in flash before... good luck,

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Wasn't me.. I just like the site.
    "Freedom is the ability to move in any direction the mind can imagine" -Mestre No

Talking Cool game

That's a cool game, man. I suck at it, but it's still cool.
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

5. WOW! Cool game

You should consider submitting this to http://www.newgrounds.com once you get it tweaked more

too complicated
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Compare . . .

Just thought you all might want to check this game out and perhps compare & contast it against the Pencak Silat game.