Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gonna get jumped tomarrow

This isn't college, this is highschool. If he is put into a fighting situation, then the cost of not-fighting will be having to fight EVERY DAY. It is much less damaging to, with a witness ready to testify to your innocence and the playing field at least partly under your control, simply lay one person out flat on the floor now and go more than a little bit psychotic on him to make him look like an absolute fool TODAY, than it would be to have to fend off a surprise attack (being accused of being the violent aggressor and attacking unprovoked each and every time) on Monday, and Wednesday, and Thursday, and next Monday, and Tuesday, and...

I agree with keeping the guard up, but thought it was self-evident.
    "Freedom is the ability to move in any direction the mind can imagine" -Mestre No

Arrow tell him to **** off, and that your cousin just died

Or just make friends with his friends, then you all can take his lunch money that's perfect

u do realize

u guys do realize his tomarrow is already over and done with.
    hope the guys' ok, as he hasn't responded hahhaha

"awwwwww shieeeeeeet lil' homey got SMOKED" - snoop dogg.

Unhappy quit the drink and brushing my teeth

i'll just drool a lil paste in memory

i told you guys he wad dead.
    where's my beer?

No, i'm not dead just passed out for most of Saturday. Well it turned out the kid didnt even come to school! and funny enough all his friends werent in science. But i'm pretty sure hes going to want to fight me. This kid even got his older brother to talk to me. It was hilarious though cause my buddy is pretty much his boss at work and told him to stop being such a goof. Then he walked away, jeez it was funny.

I dont really care if i get expelled this administration hates me and would (and has) try to kick me out for raising me voice. But really my plan has boiled down to I ask for a 1v1 fight, kick his ass, get jumped, and run.

Thumbs up

Sounds like he's a chicken.
    Glad you're okay.
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Grappling-Insanity....

But really my plan has boiled down to I ask for a 1v1 fight, kick his ass, get jumped, and run.
    Do you train in striking too??
    S.Teebas

Just do what every sad-case, rednecked, corporately controlled dumb-ass Yank would do.

Get twatted then sue his ass, using the money to buy a La-zee-Boy and the Jerry Springer DVD "Outrageous" Box Set.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Yes I do train in striking as well. And unfortunatly i'm not rich enough to afford a lawyer.

I don't think the guy chickened out. Doesn't sound very likely.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Originally posted by Grappling-Insanity
    Yes I do train in striking as well. And unfortunatly i'm not rich enough to afford a lawyer.

Go to some sh!tty place downtown that offers deals on a "no-win, no-fee" basis. Usually run by some shiny-guy named Brad, who like late night lounge jazz and has a penchant for desk-toys that exploit the forces of thermodynamics.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Ryu, you crack me up!

I am such a nonconfrontational person yeah right! But seriously, I have been in may share of fights, and all I can say is...MAKE SURE YOU GET THE FIRST PUNCH IN! Kinda stuns the hell out of them. If he gets into you face, and he has a lot of backup then tell them you will take them ONE AT A TIME. I did it (whole different story) and if they are smart guys (which mine weren't) they will back off. End of story! But, if you have to fight a bunch of them, make sure that you have enough people to keep helping you get back up! Get's kinda tiring fighting a bunch of people!! Anyways, if you knock enough of them down and/or out, you will get the respect you deserve, and nobody will mess with ya anymore!!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

well, i don't think you should be worried about it, it will probaly just blow over, and if you get jumped by a couple guy, make sure the strikes you make are only ones that count, you could beat them all if each hit you made was well placed. but in reality, i would recomend, if you get attacked, don't fight back, because unless you make well placed ones you are just making them beat your ass harder, and if you do well placed hits you will get **** for hurting someone bad.
    'i have a new found respect for crowbars now'

pause

'atleast it wasn't about sex'

"but in reality, i would recomend, if you get attacked, don't fight back . .. . you will get **** for hurting someone bad."

hmm .. something seems wrong here.
    where's my beer?