Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gonna get jumped tomarrow

Question Gonna get jumped tomarrow

So chances are i'm going to get my ass jumped at school tommarow. It all goes back to this one kid in my science class. He keeps calling me ugly whit boy, which doesnt really bother me all that much. I mean he is white so i dont get any racial insult plus hes a guy, who cares if he thinks i'm ugly?. Funny I knew this guy from JKD, but he quit in the summer. Apperantly hes to "hardcore" now.... ahhahha.

so thats the background, now today at lunch i was sitting at a table with my boys and he comes up. He comes up with like 6 guys and theres like 4 of us. They say its going to be a one-on-one fight I kinda believe them 50/50. Funny thing is as we are leaving he calls like 10 boys over there, but the guys hes with tell them to stay so that was cool.

Now where walking to the alley and all the sudden he goes into the school. Now I go in and I cant find him, I look around and I cant for the life of god find him. So either he ran away or he tried to get MORE backup.

So I ditch that day after lunch, cuz I have no large amount of back with me. Then my buddy calls me and tells me not to come to shcool tommarow. Someone told him to tell me not to. But this kid is a geek whos afraid of ppl who raise there voice. Now i'm trying to get ppl to come to school tommarow and i'll at least have my good buddies backing me up.

Now I'm going to go to school tommarow. If i get jumped, i get jumped right? I mean what am I going to do run forever? plus wouldnt it be the exact opposite not to ***** out? I mean kinda like a suprise attack type thing. Plus I dont back down from $hit hence the term "crazy white boy".

Am i stupid or just a "crazy white boy"?

Problem

Hey,

just relax, chances are it will blow over - as it did many times when people threatened me in the past for no apparent reason, there's no need to kiss a** just don't aggrovate by getting angry with the guy - anyone who looks to backup in the first place is obviously not as tough as they like to pretend they are.

Just relax and don't worry, easy to say for me as I'm not in the situation, but trust me, it didn't happen today, so why tomorrow? Just don't try and start somethin gunless he starts first.

Just make sure you land the first punch.
    No brag, just fact.

Well i'm not really scared of them, I mean 1v1 I could work this guy. I know this from experience actually I think this may be the reason he doesnt like me. But i'm not going to back down i mean if $hit happens, $hit happens right?

I had this problem in High School too...to the point where I started bringing knives and other weapons to school. It's not worth it.

I'd say just tell them you're not interested in fighting. Don't try to be Mr. Tough. That just brings problems. If they do attack you, and you have no other choice, strike first and drop the first kid. If you have backup be ready for a large scale fight. And be prepared for extreme trouble, suspension, expulsion, etc.

Like I said it's not worth it.
    You have to decide what you want to do.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

I agree with Ryu.

Play it cool, not sure why most People on this Board are so much into fighting, agression and challenges.

Total opposite to what I normally see from MA, regardless of style or country of origin.

You definitely have to go to school tomorrow! Probably nothing will happen, but be prepared, just in case... if something's going to happen inside your school, you'd better try to be the "assaulted" one!
    If i were you i'd try to scare him to death so to get rid of him, but if you feel in danger don't wait, strike first, as strong as you can, and kick his ass.

Go to school, dont act like mr toughguy but dont back down either.

If you say "sorry" to everything and let him run over you just to avoid a confrontation your gonna feel like **** abotu yourself afterwards (i did that once and kinda promised myself i wouldnt again, i've been in similar situations since where i just stood my ground and nothing ever happend).

If he doesnt outright attack you (throw a punch) right away but wrather tries to talk to you first, getting in your face and all. Chances are he's not about to attack unless you do something first, so if your just cool about it and talk it over with him nothing is gonna happen.
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

I think thats probably whats going to happen, i'll just go to school and act normal. But I mean this guy REALLY doesnt like me, I guess I rub him the wrong way. But what am i supposed to do? I never started $hit and have put up with his $hit for a couple months now. Its really starting to get annoying.

Well, I had a problem with a girl in my high school...the first day i went to the school, she started crap with me. She said I thought i was all cool and stuff because i was from Cali. I was like...ok...whatever you think, and she got P!SSED. So, she proceeded to back me into a corner, and i was like, uh, OK. Started talking smack to me, and when i knew there was NO OTHER choice BUT to fight her, i layed her out flat on her ass. After that, I had nothing BUT problems. Aparently she bullied all the new girls and she was the "toughest" girl in school until that moment. I was a frosh, and she was a Senior.

So, I didn't get into any trouble, because quite honestly, the teachers thought it was hilarious. But, because i beat up the "Toughest girl in school" (with one hit mind you) I became the "Toughest" girl in school. It was lame, so after about 4 months, i just left. The school was pathetic and ****...but what can i say about Oregon?

So, keep your ground, don't give in, but don't start anything. If you HAVE to fight, it's all good...if you don't, then don't worry about it. He's just an ass with an ego trip goin on. No biggie.

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Before I say I agree with Ryu,

1st talk with your parents tell them about the situation, and talk with your school counselor/principle ect..

If you hurt this guy you're in deep doo doo. but if you cover yourself and speak with your parents/teachers and then you get into a fight with this guy atleast they would have prior knowledge of the situation which may help you if you guys do get into a fight.

And like Mojo said if you land the 1st punch they would know that you didn't start it, but that , still more than likely would not keep you out of trouble like suspension./detention or worse legal charges. Its better just to ignore this person if you can.

oh and yesI agree with Ryu!!
    Last edited by RENEGADE_MONK; 04-25-2002 at 07:41 PM.

Ah, schooldays.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

One more thing, if they do get you alone and you can't get away challenge the punk to a one on one. Try to get him to lose face with his crowd. They may back out to watch you two go at it. You may win, you may lose, but most importantly you may buy some time for something to happen( the horse may laugh) or an opportunity for escape to happen.

Shihan Rogue
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

shoot...

i'm stickin with ryu's solution, bring knives and bats, oh shoot, nm, i meant...umm...

no but mai friends and i carried umbrella's. u think it's just a toy but i garuntee if that point tip hits u strait on ur not gonna be a happy camper.

but hey, avoid fighting in HS, it can really ruin your life just to get the pleasure of smacking around a stupid FU*K for a few minutes infront of all his friends. ruin college chances, brings more drama, more retaliation, man, u dunno when they'll catch u outside of school, and it can also bring on lawsuits and jailtime if u get caught especially if bloods goin everywhere.
    , better just keep a little sumthin with u and avoid fighting at all costs.

just avoid the guy, self control u know what im saying?

Well, best not to have to fight, but if you must, just remember this one simple maxim about life:

There is NOTHING under the sun you can't do if you are willing to live with the consequences.

In other words, try to end it both quickly and in the gentlest way possible.

Good luck!