Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chang i got your message/package EXTREMELY OT

Talking chang i got your message/package EXTREMELY OT

wicket timing to i was all bunk this morn, on the phone having a argument, goto the door, see if its sunny, look at the mailbox...BAM DROPKICK AERIAL FLIP To ma subconcious, mental nuerans like a? waterfall like a diarea waterfall trickles the calf?

was mad now im happy, and that flip comment made this a official kfo topic

ima digest this and i'l send you a emial for the tracklists, gonna give these spins first, dam i already feel like a ass, actualy felt like one as soon as i opened my mailbox, & DIEGO AINT MY REAL NAME DUNN TOLD YOU THAT

I GOT SOME GOODNESS FOR YOU, just gotta up my boys time and equipment, unless you want audio, but i'l prolly give you a mix cassette and disk, i have wicked out of print mixtapes on tape from like 95-98, you heard the appollo series 4tape, or the olie teeba tape , classic, listening to this kotix, youll like this local dj mat the alien, ccccrazy like that blackmunk dude, member that guy, kinda a wu affilliate.

k next message is on emial, i was here, to lazy to change pages, browsers all slow, so ya uno
    PEACE

Glad you like it - I think. How am I supposed to tell? You write so clearly in email.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Re: chang i got your message/package EXTREMELY OT

Originally posted by diego
    ... waterfall like a diarea waterfall trickles the calf?

man, you didn't have to be so visual!!!

Click the button, win a DURIAN! (Ask the KFO chat peeps to get the joke )

"I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Thumbs up yes, well it is the utter excitement

plus the anoyance when my server acts up, i get giggly and tense, so it just

Displays itself, So how is your training coming along, i fractured the outside of my right ankle, last year, wich forced me to quit working for awhile" i didnt even know it was mashed till like three weeks later and got a xray, for when i lazily stubbed my toe, one week adter i smashed my ankle", now its been about five months, and the outside of my ankle seems fine, three days ago the bottom of said ankle is acting up, and i know its because i didnt heal proper, moral of the story watch your ankles

I read this article buddy mention he did like a tornadoe kick abit to excited, did a wicked kick and got a good jump, on his land, i think he said he landed on the side of his ankle, instead the bottom of his foot , wich means he basically landed on his side, like doing a side judo breakfall?, i hate things like that, i think i read thats how bob marley died, he broke his toe playing soccer, didnt pay it much heed, then it got ganggreen or something, and cancer formed and thats what took him out?, gotta watch those things, its the little bumps, that can through your whole ship??, not on course

Yah, i had a wierd night, its afternoon here, still havent slept, I Definatly Appreciate you sending those mixes, i think the thing got me all giddy besides lack of sleep and a moodswing, you said you were giving me three mixes, but it came in 6cds, so that was unexpected, and i pulled a slight spaz
    Peace
    n watch those ankles, no-doubt

Wink well uno yoda

not everyone is visually paired?

peace!

Felipe

Man, Felipe..please..don't pull out a dreaded nutbar! Or I'll have to pull out my horrible submission!!
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

THE ARSELOCK!!!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felipe

Man, it's on now! I didnt' wanna, but I'm gonna have to pull out the sackface submission on you!
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

That will be no match for my long lost technique: The Rear naked Durian Choke....

Don't comment on it...shhhh

wufupaul

Now I'm gonna have to sing my song:

"Hsing yi on the rocks..ain't no surprise..just throw me a punch, and I'll pi chuan your eyes.
    Yesterday's gone..now all I wannnttt..is beng chuan"

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    I think Bob died cos he was shot or something
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Ok, he wasnt

But he did shot the sherif
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

But he didn't kill the deputy.

He was so fu.cking high he could have killed his own mother and he wouldn't have remembered it.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Thumbs down it was cancer

n according to some paranoid hiphop forums
    peter tosh was tooken out by the illuminate
    cuz he tried to teach the truth to the youth
    pichuan in the eye,lol