Thread: "pop!" oooh that felt good!

"pop!" oooh that felt good!

i've been having probs with my left shoulder for bout 2 years now... when rotating it, i feel a grinding or shifting or something.
    i'm always cracking it by pulling on my elbow. it cracks like how people crack knuckes. but just now i pulled my elbow and instead of the usual crack, out came a 'pop' and felt something take a shift down and back... at first i was like, uh oh, not good. but then i rotated my arm, and no more grinding feeling! wooo hoo! i guess i wont exercise today, to let the muscles set in place and stay that way... should i wait another day or two?
    this happen to anyone else?

Yeah, take it easy for a couple days. Hey, I know how to crack the shoulder in case it goes out of place again. Let's say it's your left shoulder. Stand on your right leg and put the left up on the side of your sofa. This leg, bend at the knee and splay your knee outwards, so that the lower left leg is resting on its outer side, on the sofa. Now, reach down and put your left arm through your legs, under the thigh. Reach around your back with your right arm and grasp your hands together, give a slight tug and you shoulder should crack. Try it after a day or so and let me know how it works.

-FJ

i'd have to see a pic, cause i cant make that out

Oh well. Basically, you reach between your legs with the arm you want to crack, and reach with your other arm behingd your back to grasp the hands together. The one you stuck between your legs, you've got to pull that one through a little bit. Then you use your thigh against your upper arm to crack it. This is easier if you put your leg up on something first. Sorry that's the best explaination I can give, no pics available as I invented this. Works for me every time, though.

-FJ