Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reality fighting I learned from WWF

Originally posted by respectmankind
    well, the great thing about not kicking people when they are down is the fact that when someone is down... can someone finish this?? The fight is over. as for the rest of the wwf thingy, meh. you forgot that if you can do pushups with your man tits you can use that as a psyce out.
    So if you knock someone down they won't get back up again?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

What the #@!! does THIS mean??

ksaljdhgpoiv uptoiweru0tv- 98347btvuet[ioquwe[oitubpvsoiduopiadhgpjacsnv[oeid
    hg[aoehg[aodfgpaoeydfg bapeio gpao ygpioauy [goaisdg[oads g[oidf [oi [osdfg kfncnpsoid fvnienvodnv xspgnndodmc

Is it some kind of old Soviet code?????
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

no, that is why you don't turn around. if he attacks again then you put him down again. that simple. you hit someone when he is on the ground it is called assault. and if he attacks you while on the ground, you laugh. no one is going to stay on the ground, but yet come at you and try to continue the fight. and for the most part, someone knocked on the ground from a fight, will not get back up. they (people i have fought) never did.
    'i have a new found respect for crowbars now'

pause

'atleast it wasn't about sex'

Re: What the #@!! does THIS mean??

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    ksaljdhgpoiv uptoiweru0tv- 98347btvuet[ioquwe[oitubpvsoiduopiadhgpjacsnv[oeid
    hg[aoehg[aodfgpaoeydfg bapeio gpao ygpioauy [goaisdg[oads g[oidf [oi [osdfg kfncnpsoid fvnienvodnv xspgnndodmc

Is it some kind of old Soviet code?????
    vjcmld cj ecoxkcme Royal Dragon cmdlwi vmdlck ehgngkd mvpqoxlc mvkeotidj Sharky cmslviyi

jcmve covyew vpalfcmel vmoeyvc zpxo

vmcow vmcor cmote fjdpc gjqml cjdob vmcks
    ejcej gkvic vksmc lemti vmspo glivy vyinf vmsle
    bmvki ghzoe xmclw cmemx vmclw tlrid vmckd
    Last edited by IronFist; 05-06-2002 at 12:09 PM.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

hmmm... people probably would kick me when i'm down but that doesn't mean i have to kick them...

if it is a person that i really would not beat and they were like gonna kill me and i somehow managed to get them down, i would probably just run away (cuz i'm a fast runner... well, anyone is when they're scared ****less) or maybe i might give a kick to the ribs... but then i'm running.
    Last edited by Julien; 05-06-2002 at 01:56 PM.