Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just observed a BJJ class

Shaolin Tiger. Your a BJJ blue belt now? I think i will have more trouble pulling guard next time.

White Belt = begginer in BJJ. Skill level can very from no skill at all to fairly good.

Blue belt = about a year or more BJJ training. Blue belts have been known to repeatedly tap judo blacks. Someone with a blue belt skill level has the ablity to defeat any kung fu practioner. This has been proven through hundreds of no rules challenge matches.

Purple Belt = Much more skill than a blue. Most people never reach purple belt. There are people who are stuck at blue for 5 or 6 years and still havn't reached purple belt skill. Many consider the purple belt to be the first "advanced" rank. Purple belts can whip ass and usually have no-rules challenge match experience.

Brown belt = even more skilled.

Black belt = This rank qualifies you among the best fighters in the world (literally). Vitor Beltfort, Minotauro(possibly the worlds best fighter), Sperry, Rickson Gracie, Fabio Gurgel. If your a black belt you can compete and hang with the best fighters in the world. It doens't mean your invincible. But it will take another world class fighter to beat you in a 1 on 1 fight. If your a black then you are the shizkit.

Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00
    any coach/teacher/sensei worth his reputation will keep his mats clean and fungus free. and heavy bags and pads should also be scrubbed down.

no matter how clean, mat crud will find its way in. there are many types of junk you can get 'in' your skin. it can be a real pain.

Shut up about the ring worm. It's no big deal. It's easily cured by using special cremes. You guys are making it sound like it's a terminal disease.

Ralek, what do we get for fighting you? Cash, A car? anything?

Originally posted by Ralek
    Shut up about the ring worm. It's no big deal. It's easily cured by using special cremes. You guys are making it sound like it's a terminal disease.
    there's other fun **** you can pick up from the mat that can take a while to get rid of. not terminal, but a pain nonetheless

Dark Night. If you fight me then you get defeated. You don't get money. You get to have your mind opened and realize the power of BJJ. And then you will convert to BJJ.

In my fight with shoalin tiger i did an unstoppable elbow-knee escape. Shaolin Tiger was totally defenseless agaisnt it. Now he does BJJ and he is currently a blue belt.

What do I get when I beat you?

Ralek? What do I get for beating you? Im not going to waste my time if I get nothing.

I'll give you a fat-free yogurt if you beat him.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

I could use it Thanks

"Ralek, what do we get for fighting you? Cash, A car? anything?"

You'll get awfully tired waiting in a park for him to show.

Ralek, who do you study with again?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Ralek studies under Master Pak Man, Master Donk ke Kong & Grandmaster Mar Eo.
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

hmmmm... is BJJ really that good?

Originally posted by Ralek
    Dark Night. If you fight me then you get defeated. You don't get money. You get to have your mind opened and realize the power of BJJ. And then you will convert to BJJ.

In my fight with shoalin tiger i did an unstoppable elbow-knee escape. Shaolin Tiger was totally defenseless agaisnt it. Now he does BJJ and he is currently a blue belt.
    Can I fight you? I want more than you're beat-up yugo if I win though.

No way tyo stop BJJ? What about I beat the **** out of you before you touch me.
    "We are not the first/
    who, with best meaning/
    have incurr'd the worst"

King Lear

Julien, for up close and personal on the ground it's the most comprehensive and efficient art there is. It's very complementary to almost any art.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.