Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wah Lum Kung fu in Orlando, FL

Right that's it. Woliveri, I challnge you to pie eating contest.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

yu shan

well said my friend.

-Miami Mantis
    I think we went down that road before, people got very upset about it last time so i think in keeping with your alter sayings with learn fellowship, learn kung fu, lets keep it civil and train hard in our different systems.
    You are always welcome to come visit our school and see what we do.

18elders-

MiamiMantis was jokin and also doesn't know what you are talking about since he only visits this palce once in a while.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

NM, Are you sure you want to challenge me to such a contest? I mean, on the surface you look good eating pies. All the girls swoon at your flashy pie eating but there's little technique there. Everyone knows I'm the one with technique and can get the job done efficiently and effectively. A winning combination.

It's often been said........ Ahhh you mooon cha cha..... you, you go outside and play p-ussy hands.

Like Kristoffer always says..maybe not for combat but think of the chics man, the chics.

Oh and umm I think footwork is very important. ---Just trying to keep it on topic so our power hungry friend , *cough*BeiTanglang*cough*, doesn't delete it.

Hey NM and Woli

What day of the week would you guys recommend this group visit the Temple? I always thought Saturdays were neat, seemed to be the most active day.

YU SHAN

Do you have a schedule of class times for the school in Tampa?
    Can I just stop by and check out class?
    Thanks.
    Ibay.......GO!!

Ibay!........GO!
    Ibay.......GO!!

Wink a secret message....

singing....tra la la la

...cuuuuuurrrriiiiiosity killed the cat
    it was just as simple as that.........

la la la tra la la la

Hey 9Dragon,

preferably around 6pm, drop by, you`ll see what 18 Elder`s and I are excited about! Is your Shrfu Tom Haase?

Saturdays are half day. I would suggest Fridays or Wednesdays since the school is open the whole day except around lunch time.

Those are or were the hardest classes to work out when I was there.

yu shan

Was
    Ibay.......GO!!

9dragons,
    I see you have followed in the foot steps of the three blind mice, or is there something more?
    RibHit
    “Being fast is fine but accuracy is everything.”
    Wyatt Erupt
    Feeling jumpy!!!
    Thread Killer...>>>
    Tommy M

There is a rzat around every corner.
    Ibay.......GO!!

I wasn't trolling with my post...I know there are enough flamers against Wah Lum. I know Wah Lum is not the end to all, but I'm happy with it and I guess thats all thats counts. I've been in Wah Lum since 88 and have seen alot of good people come and go. I was going to take the Sifu test last time, but I'm up for ACL reconstruction and didn't want to make a bad situation worse.

Does Wah Lum spar enough???. Don't know, I can only speak for our school. I emphasize alot of bag work as I see it as important. I sure each school has there own way of doing things. I will pass on to Shelly that you said hello. She spends alot of time promoting her husband, and does alot of seminars traveling all over the US, so I pretty much run the joint...